ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

About the WWE legends' appearances in TNA?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Jun 2011, 01:37 AM   #1 (permalink)
Young Noob

PurpleGorilla is on a distinguished road
Default About the WWE legends' appearances in TNA?

I know this would never happen in the million years but

What if The Rock and Stone Cold were to sign the contract

With TNA? Would they help TNA get to the top of the game?

Will it bring more Viewerships? more fans from the WWE?

Encourage us to watch the TNA rather than WWE?

What do you guys think? Seriously I was always curious.
PurpleGorilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jun 2011, 01:42 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Tate Stevens is on a distinguished road

Go to http://TVPCU.com

You can install this online tv @ http://TVPCU.com and watch live sports online. There are sports channels to watch NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, PGA, UFC, WWE, Football, Nascar, Racing, Tennis, Rugby and other sports.

In addition to watching sporting events, you can choose between a list of over 4500 worldwide TV channels like ABC, CBS, ESPN, FOX, NBC, TNT, BBC, CBC, Sky TV, TSN, local channels and more.

It only takes a minute to download and install it onto your computer and you can watch many other TV channels live online, legally, and with good quality right on your computer. This can be used anywhere in the world.

I've used it for a long time and I think you'll like it too.
Tate Stevens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jun 2011, 01:49 AM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Julius Martin is on a distinguished road

Install http://usdishtv.com online tv and watch live on the internet

In addition to sports, you can choose between a list of over 4500 worldwide TV channels like ABC, CBS, ESPN, FOX, NBC, TNT, BBC, CBC, Sky TV, TSN, local channels and more.

It only takes a minute to download and install it onto your computer and you can watch many other TV channels live online, legally, and with good quality right on your computer. This can be used anywhere in the world.

I've used it for a long time and I think you'll like it too

http://usdishtv.com
Julius Martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jun 2011, 01:53 AM   #4 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

The 90s Sucked is on a distinguished road

Kurt Angle did not make Impact ratings go up to 3.0 neither did the New Age Outlaws when they used the name Voodoo Kin Mafia neither did Kevin Nash or Scott Steiner or Booker T or you know the list can go on forever.
The 90s Sucked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jun 2011, 01:58 AM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Brian Carter is on a distinguished road

First, you are right. It would NEVER happen. Second, it would elevate them much since neither of them compete anymore. Third, it would definitely increase their ratings with just their carry-over fan base. As well known as they are, it would draw interest from non-traditional wrestling fans just to see why they left the WWE. I have always pondered such things as well. Like what if Sting changed his mind and went to work for Vince? Would it change the WWE? Not likely (he's old). Would it tarnish his legacy? Maybe, depending on how it was handled. That being said, ONLY the WWE has the money to make these big time acquisitions nowadays. And they have most of big money names. The TNA stars are there because they wanted less time on the road as TNA is based out of Universal Studios and doesn't travel that much, though they are touring more lately. WCW succeeded in the 90's because Ted Turner wanted to beat Vince at his own game and gave Bischoff whatever he needed to make it happen. Once Ted got bored and the new TNT Executives took over, it fell flat on it's face due to their lack of knowledge of the business and their lack of interest in the product. This allowed Vince to cash in when he purchased the rights to the company and all it's merchandising and video library. Say what you want, Vincent Kennedy McMahon is a GENIUS!!
Brian Carter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jun 2011, 02:02 AM   #6 (permalink)
Dao
Fresh Noob

Dao is on a distinguished road

Are you high...
Dao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jun 2011, 02:11 AM   #7 (permalink)
Young Noob

Samurai is on a distinguished road

They probably will bring in viewers for a couple of weeks,but here's the thing.Fans will be behind them,but the product matters.If it's a crappy match,then it won't matter if it's Stone Cold,Rock or whoever.The product truly matters overall.By Product,I mean Storylines,Feuds,Matches,and the Whole Show itself.On some points,yes it would encourage us,but if we are given a stale and boring storyline and barely anything good we still will prefer WWE over TNA.
Samurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jun 2011, 02:15 AM   #8 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

All Hail The Babe, Baby!!! is on a distinguished road

Actually, if TNA handle things correctly, and both The Rock and Austin know how to electrify a crowd, it could benefit TNA a lot, it may not make them a over-night success, but when you take the two biggest stars in the history of Sports Entertainment, and give them a platform to entertain the people, more than likely, the people will tune in to see what is going on, it could easily boost the ratings, many others have tried like Kurt Angle, Scott Steiner, Sting, Booker, but none of these guys had the fan followings the Rock or Austin had, which is something any person who says no, it wouldn't change a thing, should keep in mind!
All Hail The Babe, Baby!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jun 2011, 02:17 AM   #9 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

JohnMorrisonAndMariaFan is on a distinguished road

Anything is possible I hate tna and never will watch it I remember the Hogan aj incident wen aj spit in his face or someone spit i dont remember who just like the McMahon and BRETT HART storyline and everyone start saying Hogan screwed over the Guy!! JUST LIKE MCMAHON AND BRETT

I think Booker t Back to see how wwe run things and then tell tna!!
JohnMorrisonAndMariaFan is offline   Reply With Quote