ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Do you think Shawn Michaels faked losing his smile back in the WWF?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Jun 2011, 08:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
Young Noob

Joey ? is on a distinguished road
Default Do you think Shawn Michaels faked losing his smile back in the WWF?

I dont think so hby?
Joey ? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jun 2011, 08:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Th? Cr?? ? Th? ?a??????? is on a distinguished road

There's alot of myths and stories about why Shawn really decided to take time off on February 97, but there's usually two stories that go around. I'll start by quoting the man himself and this is what he said. I didn't know what I was doing with my life at that point, one day my mother went up to me and said, Shawn, you don't smile like you used to and right there I knew I had to go away for awhile and find that smile back. That's coming straight from Shawn Hickembottom himself from the Heartbreak Triumph DVD. Another popular story regarding the infamous 'I lost my smile' story was that he refused to drop the title to Bret Hart at WM 13. Backstage drama got so intense between the two during that time period that right before the main event at WM 13 while Shawn Michales was sitting on commentary, Bret Hart actually broke kayfabe infront of the entire world by telling Shawn Why do you have to be a little b*tch and hide and fake a knee injury? We all know you're just too much of a pussy to defend your title against me in this ring. There's alot of stories and myths about what happend, but I guess we'll never know what really happend.
Th? Cr?? ? Th? ?a??????? is offline   Reply With Quote