ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

When will Drew McIntyre get a push for gods sake...?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Jun 2011, 02:28 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

?????m? r???d « ph???m???? ?h?mp´?? is on a distinguished road
Default When will Drew McIntyre get a push for gods sake...?

When do you think will Drew get a push already on Raw???

Drew used to be my 2nd favorite wrestler on Smack Down after Edge!! I thought Drew was one of the best wrestlers when he used to be on Smack Down with his Ring Skills he was truly great and I enjoyed watching him!!

Now that he went to Raw, he started being a jobber for no f*cking reason! Firstly he was burried by Orton obviously on Smack Down when he would RKO Drew, then he had a feud with Kingston and overrated Kingston burried him then (Kingston is overrated, well at least in his division, he was Intercontinental Champ for a long time then a US champ for like a month), so Drew was burried by Kingston, then he was burried by Bourne and then he lost his match to Zack Ryder !

So when do you think Vince will f*cking realize that they bury amazing talent such as Drew and finally give him a push???

BQ Do you think Drew could turn face and grab U.S. Title from Dolph Ziggler???

BQ 2 Since WWE just is burrying him very badly do you think he should go to another company?? Why or why not? If yes then to what company and why???
?????m? r???d « ph???m???? ?h?mp´?? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jun 2011, 02:33 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

sXy Bunny is on a distinguished road

Drew McIntyre should go after the US Championship. I like his in-ring psychology.

BQ: No, make Dolph Hitler face. Drew McIntyre was a legendary heel back in FCW and he just debuted the new American Nightmare persona on WWE Superstars.

BQ2: No, he should stay. The other companies will bury him even more, because they all suck.
sXy Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jun 2011, 02:37 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

Mr. E is on a distinguished road

He doesn't deserve one
Mr. E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jun 2011, 02:42 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Danny Rashid is on a distinguished road

Soon hopefully We haven't seen him for a while he is on Smackdown I think so they might give him the Intercontinental championship of jackson .
Danny Rashid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jun 2011, 02:47 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

Wiggy is on a distinguished road

Well, with Money in the Bank coming up, who knows, maybe Drew can win that out of no where! If he doesn't win that, he really doesn't have an upside on Raw. Maybe with Punk leaving there will be a little more opportunity for him, but Drew hasn't even been wrestling on Raw the past few weeks! It was pretty damn pointless to draft such a young talent to Raw if you're not even going to put him on TV.

Surprisingly, he's only 26 years old! He still has a very bright future, but right now its looking pretty bleak. Think if he would have stayed on SD. He could easily be in the main event scene instead of Mark Henry! And even if he wasn't in the title hunt, he could still wrestle guys like Debiase, Rhodes, Daniel Bryan, Wade Barrett, and so on. But of course, he gets drafted to Raw and can't even get any air time.

bq -- I don't see that happening right now. They seem to be pushing Bourne pretty good right now so I see Ziggler and Bourne feuding.

bq 2 -- No. Like I said, he's only 26 years old (just turned 26 a few weeks ago) so he still has an amazing amount of potential. Sometimes its hell trying to get to heaven!
Wiggy is offline   Reply With Quote