ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Wwe divas division is pathetic ?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Jun 2011, 09:29 AM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

Jamez is on a distinguished road
Default Wwe divas division is pathetic ?

Brie Bella was divas champion for no reason and now the same thing has happened with Kelly Kelly. I'm just saying it is terrible and just hurts to watch, it was good with Trish and Lita but it faded after that and has got worse ever since. Agree or disagree?
Jamez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jun 2011, 09:38 AM   #2 (permalink)
ben
Jobber

ben is on a distinguished road

Kelly's popular, but she sucks. The problem is, all the little kids voted for her to face Brie Bella, so now the WWE thinks that more people want to see Kelly wrestle than Beth Pheonix.

The thing is, they hav the workers to make the division incredible. Beth, Natalya and Gail are all amazing wrestlers. When Kharma comes back you know that she has what it takes to put on 4* matches with all 3 of them, something we haven't seen since Trish and Lita. Melina is OK too as a wrestler, but I doubt she'll still be around past the end of the year to be honest.

The problem with the Diva's division is a) WWE couldn't care less about it, and b) the wrong people are getting pushed, just like in the rest of the WWE.

If I have to sit through Eve, Maryse, The Bella's, Alicia Fox, Kaitlyn or Rosa wrestle again, I might cut my head off. They're just there to look good, which is fine. Just don't let them wrestle :/
ben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jun 2011, 09:42 AM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

Undertaker Toot is on a distinguished road

Majority sucks. Melina, Kelly Kelly and some great divas nowadays.

Furthermore, they are beautiful that the yucky Brie Bella Twins. Eeee!
Undertaker Toot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jun 2011, 09:50 AM   #4 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

kevin is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to kevin

Agree, back then they had Divas with talent and gave them time on air for their matches. I think right now Natalya, Beth, Eve, Layla and Gail Kim are probably the only Divas that have any talent. They need to get those girls working together and let the Barbies get better before they bring them back on.
kevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jun 2011, 09:53 AM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

Brianna is on a distinguished road

It's starting to seem that way. I think it's a shame how WWE creative writers waste the talent of these beautiful women every week on Monday Night Raw (I think the divas on Smackdown wrestle far better) by giving them 2-minute matches and hardly any storylines, and I think it's a shame on their part for not giving the WWE Universe everything it has in the two minutes that they are given. Divas like Beth Phoenix, Gail Kim, Natalya, Melina, Alicia Fox and Tamina are divas that I would NEVER call pathetic, though. In the case of Kelly Kelly, I like her, and I felt sorry that she had never had a title, so when she got the shot I wasn't exactly angry about it, but my vote was with Beth Phoenix.
Brianna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jun 2011, 09:57 AM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

AhMeD_eSsAm_2011 is on a distinguished road

PATHETIC,FAILURE,HORRIBLE

are the words to describe the divas division,they are not talented

they only get in the ring because of their looks not their efforts,if it was for looks then add angelina jolie to the divas and give her the divas championship

i always fast forward any divas match,always! they are just a waste of 2-4 minutes of the show

i don't care about the divas division or their titles

and i hate the divas themselves.a waste of time!!!
AhMeD_eSsAm_2011 is offline   Reply With Quote