ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

When will Melina get a push for the Diva's Champioship belt?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Jun 2011, 07:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

rko88 is on a distinguished road
Default When will Melina get a push for the Diva's Champioship belt?

I think Melina is the best diva and most talented diva in the WWE and she should get a push for the belt or get into a storyline because it seems like WWE pushes girls like AJ, Bella Twins, Eve and Kelly Kelly who all have no wrestling ability and shouldn't even be in the ring. WWE should of fired the Bella Twins and kept Katie Lea Burchill at least she had some talent.

It seems like it's all about the looks but Melina and Gail Kim are very sexy but can actually wrestle so why don't they get pushed or get put into storylines for the belt? I just don't understand why talented Diva's don't get their shot but instead blonde bimbo's like Kelly Kelly get pushed and now she has the belt.

Also what happened to Layla? I think she was the sexiest diva and she was getting better in the ring but it seemed like WWE didn't really utilize her like they could have.

my bad championship

@Danalisa: X-Women: Thanks and I agree she should be the top heel on RAW right now and should be getting in storylines and being the main focus for the Diva's belt. I don't have the channel for WWE superstars so I can't watch it but Melina ha been my favorite diva for a long time now and it's just sad how WWE treats the Diva's and the entire diva division. I'll take Melina and Gail Kim over Kelly Kelly and Eve any day of the week. I'm surprised she actually puts up with WWE's BS, I just wish WWE would realize that there are people who love the Diva's division and it's not about their looks but how talented they are in the ring but sexy is a plus which Melina, Gail and Layla all are.
rko88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jun 2011, 07:22 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Lil_ Jimmy GO 2 BED is on a distinguished road

I think she gots about 1-2 years left then going to Impact Wrestling.
Lil_ Jimmy GO 2 BED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jun 2011, 07:27 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

WWE is a Conspiracy is on a distinguished road

WWE doesn't care about talent, all they care about is who the children want, and the children want Kelly
WWE is a Conspiracy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jun 2011, 07:32 PM   #4 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

The 90s Sucked is on a distinguished road

Whatever happened to the NXT3 champion AJ?
The 90s Sucked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jun 2011, 07:37 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Danalisa: X-Women is on a distinguished road

since the whole situation with trish stratus at wrestlemania it seems like the wwe is punishing melina. i don't think melina will get another shot at the diva's title. i think she might even get released by next year. melina is one of the best female wrestlers on the wwe roster and she should be the top heel in the wwe like in the past. melina seems to wrestle a lot on wwe superstars though. layla is currently out with ACL surgery.
Danalisa: X-Women is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jun 2011, 07:42 PM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Claudia Wesley is on a distinguished road

I don't know. But I hope it's soon. Melina has the looks, the talent, and the smartass comebacks. What else do they need!?
Claudia Wesley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jun 2011, 07:51 PM   #7 (permalink)
Jobber

WWE_s Apex Predator is on a distinguished road

Who knows when we will see Her on TV again let alone a push. She is Probably at home taking care of Morrison since she is hardly being used in WWE.
WWE_s Apex Predator is offline   Reply With Quote