ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Why do wrestling fans always act like complete jerks?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Jun 2011, 09:32 AM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

chad is on a distinguished road
Default Why do wrestling fans always act like complete jerks?

I used to actually want to interact with other wrestling fans, until I saw how wrestling fans act towards each other and to other people outside of the wrestling fan community. Why do all of you seem to feel it to be necessary to go out of your way to rip each other apart? You won't let anyone express their opinion about anything wrestling related without tearing them to shreds. If anyone asks a wrestling question on here all you ever get are answers that mean, abusive, insulting and sarcastic. Seriously, you wrestling fans wonder why the rest of the world views wrestling as the lowest form of entertainment? Why do wrestling fans act like a bunch of elitists? I never see fans of any other sport or any other form of entertainment behave as crudely as wrestling fans do.
chad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jun 2011, 09:43 AM   #2 (permalink)
Young Noob

Badjo Ketroll is on a distinguished road

Simple: As biased as the wrestling world is, the fans will also be biased. It's being biased and ignorant about it at the same time that causes me to insult others.
Badjo Ketroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jun 2011, 09:47 AM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

th? grím r??p?r is on a distinguished road

Well I'm never like that with anyone, the only person to ever do that with me is Lord Of Darkness, I'm not trying to be mean but that guy needs serious help it's people like him that cause this.. A couple months ago he accused me of cheating he then sent me several PM's on youtube insulting me to the max and acted like I actually did something bad to him in real life when really I did nothing to offend him, he takes this WAY to serious he thinks hes The Undetaker of the Internet which is quiet laughable.

Just ignore those other wrestling fans who choose to speak there mind, whenever someone gives there opinion I don't bash them or anything.
th? grím r??p?r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jun 2011, 09:52 AM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

CurledSuperior0 is on a distinguished road

It's only when you mention TNA
CurledSuperior0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jun 2011, 09:57 AM   #5 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

The Lord of Darkness is on a distinguished road

Grim Reaper: I didn't just accuse you of cheating, I proved it. You told me yourself on YouTube that you cheated, this was after your account was suspended, of course. The current account you're using was the account you used to ask questions to cheat on.

Anyway, most wrestling fans are serious about what's said. If somebody insults their favourite then an argument will break out. Most wrestling fans are jerks towards wrestling haters. There is a lot of hate on wrestling because it's fake and gay... A lot of people get into arguments mainly because they disagree with another. They're mostly to do with which superstar is better or which is better - WWE or TNA.
The Lord of Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jun 2011, 10:02 AM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

mike is on a distinguished road

I agree sometimes fans get carried away. I don't act like a jerk I respect everybody who is a wrestler for doing what they do. I like both WWE and TNA and im just a fan of wrestling. Sometimes I express my opinion about how John Cena gets shoved down our throats all the time and other guys deserve a chance too but I am nice about it. I also like to complain about guys like Santino or Hornswaggle who aren't even really there to wrestle they just want to make a mockery out of pro wrestling.
mike is offline   Reply With Quote