ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

WWE- Has anyone ever noticed?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Jun 2011, 08:02 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Zero is on a distinguished road
Default WWE- Has anyone ever noticed?

Has anyone ever noticed in WWE, tag teams usually have 1 superstar who rises to fame while the other tag team member never gets pushed? I've noticed this happen with quite a few tag teams.

Examples:

MNM - Johnny Nitro/John Morrison moved on winning the IC, ECW title and is now in the main event picture while Joey Mercury didn't really get anywhere in his career after MNM broke up.

Los Guerreros - Eddie Guerrero became a WWE Champion and retained it at Wrestlemania while Chavo lost his championship match at Wrestlemania in 7 seconds and has never won a title since.

The Rockers - Shawn Michaels went on to become a legend and Marty Jannetty didn't get very far. He won the IC title but other then that, not much.

The Hart Foundation - Bret Hart won multiple WWF titles after their break-up, but Jim Neidhart never got a push.

The Hardy Boyz - Jeff Hardy went on to win 3 world titles in the WWE and Matt Hardy never got a main-event push except in ECW then afterwards he didn't get anywhere in his career in WWE.

Team E C - Edge went on to win ELEVEN world titles and Christian never really got a push except in ECW until recently in Smackdown, which I'm glad for. (i actually found it kind of sad Christian didn't get a push until Edge retired)

There's probably more, but yeah.
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jun 2011, 08:07 PM   #2 (permalink)
Young Noob

SHUPIRATESFAN is on a distinguished road

Good point i guess tag teams are Vince's way to test out which wrestler is better on the list i guess you can put Ryder/hawkins..Yes Ryder never is on TV but he has become a fan favorite
SHUPIRATESFAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jun 2011, 08:13 PM   #3 (permalink)
MNM
Fresh Noob

MNM is on a distinguished road

MNM never broke up now its here answering the questions and resolving others queries its not just made up now i've been here since it was broke up on the show
MNM is offline   Reply With Quote