ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Who would win in these matches?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Jun 2011, 09:27 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Wordlifeheel is on a distinguished road
Default Who would win in these matches?

Since WWE and probably TNA limit their wrestler's movesets, consider these as if they were allowed to wrestle the way they would.

John Cena vs AJ Styles (Styles is a great wrestler (not a spot monkey) and Cena can actually wrestle, as proven in his rapper days, WWE just made him have that same lame-ass moveset for the past 7 years)

Kurt Angle vs Daniel Bryan (Both of these wrestlers are tremendous techinical machines. But who would fair against the other?)

CM Punk vs Jeff Hardy (I know a lot of people are gonna go with Punk because Hardy is a spot monkey, but I just had to add this)

Matt Hardy vs Drew McIntyre (I don't know if it was just a storyline or real life, but there was some serious hatred between these two)

Sheamus vs Matt Morgan (A big man match)

Abyss vs Kane (Both masked at some point and deranged as well)

Sting vs Undertaker (You know why this is in here)

These are pretty much the only ones I could come up with, with people that are currently active wrestlers in both companies)

BQ: Which do you like better: WWE or TNA/iMPACT Wrestling?
Wordlifeheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jun 2011, 09:32 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

CLIVE is on a distinguished road

me got a new more its called a p.e.i.n.s slap
CLIVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jun 2011, 09:37 AM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

Nemanja Cradic_ is on a distinguished road

1) AJ Styles def. John Cena!! Let me tell u something right now, AJ Styles may be the best wrestler in the world currently, and in my opinion, if used right, he can help TNA boost the ratings a bit

2) Kurt Angle def. Daniel Bryan!! Daniel Bryan is one hell of an athlete, probably one of the best technical wrestlers in the world but Kurt Angle isn't one of the best, he is the best in the world and I really wish Kurt was in WWE right now :P

3) CM Punk def. Jeff Hardy!! Like AJ Styles, CM Punk may also be the best wrestler in the world currently, because he actually mixes many wrestling styles or techniques into one! He can be a high flyer, technical wrestler, hell he can actually be a powerhouse, and dammit he surely can kick ur head off!! Don't get me wrong, I take nothing away from Jeff Hardy but Punk is just so damn good in the ring!!

4) mmmm. this is a tough one but I think Drew McIntyre def. Matt Hardy!! There's something about McIntyre that just spells SUCCESS!! I donnow if it is his charisma in the ring or whatever but he can surely make u say: How the hell did he do that move!!!

5) Sheamus def. Matt Morgan!! I think Matt Morgan can be charismatic but not in the ring!! I don't think he's that good of a wrestler while Sheamus, he can fly, run, hit, kick, jump, and attack!! Sheamus is too damn good for Morgan!!

6) Kane def. Abyss!! I think Abyss is just impressive because of his gimmick! Other than that, I don't think he can wreslte with the likes of Kane!!

7) Sting def. Undertaker!! If u wanna go WWE style, or gimmick style, or charisma style, Taker will win but when it comes to the wrestling, both are fantastic athletes but Sting is just a dash more talented when it comes to wrestling!! And they actually fought once in a WCW dark match, and Sting won! But back then, Taker didn't have the dark man gimmick, he was Mean Mark :P This is exactly what I am talking about, this match would be all about the gimmick, all about who'se the better dark man or whatever but it also brings a great wrestling match but believe men when I say this, people would want to watch that match because of their gimmicks not becuz of their wrestling techniques!!

BQ: WWE, WWE creatives may be the smartet people alive!!, And many people will disagree with me, but I think WWE has the better athletes and better gimmicks and they just give a daamn better show
Nemanja Cradic_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jun 2011, 09:43 AM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Washington United is on a distinguished road

GO TO www.XTREME-TV.net to watch LIVE CAPITOL PUNISHMENT!
Washington United is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jun 2011, 09:50 AM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

vengchi is on a distinguished road

aj

kurt angle

cm punk

drew

matt morgan

kane

taker

bq:both suck at the moment but i would go tna
vengchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jun 2011, 09:52 AM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

Brian is on a distinguished road

AJ Styles

Kurt Angle

Cm Punk

Matt Hardy

Matt Morgan

Kane

Undertaker

Impact Wins 4 to 3

I like Impact Wrestling better
Brian is offline   Reply With Quote