ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Do you agree that Randy Orton got Mr Kennedy fired because he felt threatened by him?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Jun 2011, 02:45 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Fresh Prince of Bellend is on a distinguished road
Default Do you agree that Randy Orton got Mr Kennedy fired because he felt threatened by him?

Kennedy even said in an interview that the two of them had been travel buddies in the past. Then on that night Kennedy returned, he ran over and gave Orton a hug backstage to say hello and Orton was really cold towards him. Then after that main event, Orton goes crying to Vince because when Kennedy suplexed him he landed on his injured shoulder...then Kennedy gets fired. He's doing very well in TNA now I must say.
Fresh Prince of Bellend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jun 2011, 02:47 AM   #2 (permalink)
Young Noob

Mr.HiThere is on a distinguished road

I think Orton gets too much say in WWE
Mr.HiThere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jun 2011, 02:57 AM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Conan is on a distinguished road

I wouldn't think so. Personally, I don't think orton is threatened by Kennedy b/c orton's ego would never let him feel that.

Even if you hate Orton, you've got to admit, the guy has got mic skills, the body, he's an athletic big man (hard-to-find), Charisma, women that don't watch wrestling know who he is, he's over love'em or hate'em. He keeps the audience's attention.

I like kennedy too though; he brings a different comedy personality to the business.
Conan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jun 2011, 03:02 AM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

Aaron Mccloz is on a distinguished road

Possibly, but there's also the fact Ken is injury prone as hell too.
Aaron Mccloz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jun 2011, 03:10 AM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

All Hail The Babe, Baby!!! is on a distinguished road

Could be the reason, or maybe Mr Kennedy really is an @sshole, and it isn't a gimmick, don't really know or care, I don't get into backstage politics and there are always two sides to every story, like you said, Kennedy is doing well, he is World Champion, Orton is World Champion, Cena is World Champion, all these guys are doing well now!
All Hail The Babe, Baby!!! is offline   Reply With Quote