ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

have you ever met a WWE wrestler?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Jun 2011, 05:50 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Simply Flawless is on a distinguished road
Default have you ever met a WWE wrestler?

is so, who, and were they nice?

ive met

Kelly Kelly-SUPER SUPER NICE, never stops smiling

MVP-hes alright
Simply Flawless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jun 2011, 05:52 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Josh Knepshield is on a distinguished road

I met Batista, he's kind of into himself
Josh Knepshield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jun 2011, 06:00 AM   #3 (permalink)
Young Noob

King of Kings is on a distinguished road

chris masters- one of the nicest guys you will ever meet,funny

John morrison-kind of stuck up
King of Kings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jun 2011, 06:04 AM   #4 (permalink)
Let me reintroduce myself

Jim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud of

ive meet benoit nice

also mr mcmon was a jerk

and finely kane nice
Old 18 Jun 2011, 06:07 AM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Johnny G is on a distinguished road

I met Scott Hall at a bar in Miami, Florida. He was funny guy until he got drunk. Just Kidding, hes a really cool guy in real life. Hes not as bad people say especially when they complain about his drug addiction, he seems alright to me. I met him around 2009 in November, he kept telling me about him returning to TV. I asked him is he back in the WWE but he said wait and see.
Johnny G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jun 2011, 06:13 AM   #6 (permalink)
s l
Jobber

s l is on a distinguished road

I met several wrestlers. Just to name a few: Curt Hennig, Ric Flair, The Undertaker, Ron Simmons, Teddy Long, Rick Steiner, Scott Steiner, Hulk Hogan, Jeff Jarrett, Kurt Angle, JBL, and the list goes on.

The only nice ones that I have met were Curt Hennig, The Undertaker, Ron Simmons, Jeff Jarrett, Rick Steiner, and Scott Steiner.

I have been going to WWF/WWE wrestling shows from 1987-2009. I went to NWA/WCW wrestling shows from 1989-2000. I went to one TNA wrestling show in April 2007 in St. Louis, MO area.
s l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jun 2011, 06:18 AM   #7 (permalink)
3 Minute Man

The Real Deal is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to The Real Deal

yea 2

foley- he's a good guy. i saw him in the libuary. reading to his kids. in long island ny

eve torres- I met her in my room.. she was very very good

Wrestling Fan Forum- Tell 'em The Real Deal sent ya!
The Real Deal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jun 2011, 06:24 AM   #8 (permalink)
Young Noob

CENAFAN FOREVER is on a distinguished road

I met John Cena at Wrestlemania 27 in Atlanta. He is the nicest person you ever want to meet!! He took time to talk to everyone and take pictures and he is so respectful of the fans!!
CENAFAN FOREVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jun 2011, 06:59 AM   #9 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

rko88 is on a distinguished road

Yes I have met 3 wrestlers. I met Candice Michelle when she came to Car Pros Kia dealership in Tacoma, WA. She was my favorite diva wrestler in WWE and I really liked how she improved with her in ring ability but then WWE fires her because they are money hungry dipsh*ts who don't care about anyone. She was really nice and smiled the entire time and she was gorgeous. I mean to see her on TV is one thing but after waiting in line for a long time and finally getting to meet her she was jaw dropping. I had her sign my Diva's magazine 2007 issue which she's on the cover with Mickie James and Torrie Wilson. I also had her sign my Diva's Uncovered book and wish I could of got a picture with her. She was smokin' hot and really nice and sweet in person. You could tell she loves her fans and appreciates them.

I met Mickie James and Kofi Kingston when they both came to Car Pros Kia dealership in Tacoma, WA and they were both pretty cool. I had Mickie James sign my magazine where Candice signed but I still need Torrie Wilson to sign then I will have all 3 of their signatures on it. They were late though so people were waiting in line outside for a good 2-3 hours and it started to rain and it kind of sucked but when I met them it was cool but I was more excited to meet Mickie James because I'm a guy and Diva's are sexy. She was real nice and was smiling the entire time as was Kofi except it seemed like they would rather talk to each other then talk with the fans who waited hours for them to be there.

I just wish you had more time to see them after waiting so long and maybe get a picture with them or something because it almost felt like it wasn't worth it but I enjoyed seeing Candice the most. I still would like to meet Randy Orton and Layla if they ever come to WA state.
rko88 is offline   Reply With Quote