ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

do many of you think of Mr Anderson as World Championship or Main Event material?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Jun 2011, 11:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Hanafi Ali is on a distinguished road
Default do many of you think of Mr Anderson as World Championship or Main Event material?

Missssttteerrrrrr Annnndddeeeerrrrson !
Hanafi Ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jun 2011, 11:58 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

Jeff is on a distinguished road

I'm good with it. I doubt they'll let him hold the belt for too long, though. Besides, he's better when his character has a reason to gripe.
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jun 2011, 12:02 AM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

TheSethT is on a distinguished road

I do. He is a two time TNA World Heavyweight Champion after all.
TheSethT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jun 2011, 12:07 AM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

Roy Roy is on a distinguished road

Yes, I think Anderson is the second biggest in iMPACT right now. Sting needs to stay away from the title picture and focus on Hulk Hogan, imho.
Roy Roy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jun 2011, 12:14 AM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Eddie Edwards is on a distinguished road

He's been main event material since he started in WWE as Mr.Kennedy. I think going to TNA was actually the worst thing he could do. Sure he'd get World Title runs but so far they've booked his 2 World Title reigns horribly. He lost the championship in about a month in his first reign and then they have him job out to Gunner after just winning the belt a few days ago. What makes that job out worst is that it was pretty much a clean win.
Eddie Edwards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jun 2011, 12:17 AM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

TheBooth is on a distinguished road

The problem Eddie Edwards is you don't know anything about booking wrestling.

1. Mr. Anderson didnt have a choice. He was forced to leave the WWE after HHH and Orton pushed Vince to fire him. He's a wrestler, he needs to work and TNA is the 2nd biggest wrestling company in the world. Mr. Anderson WAS RIGHT to sign with TNA.

2. Gunner is getting pushed. He got the rub from Sting when he got the clean pin on Sting in the tag team match. That's called a rub. It's meant to bring attention to a rising star by saying look at this guy, he just pinned the champion He must be pretty good. Then Gunner, beat the new champion Mr. Anderson in a non title match. A non title match because Gunner hasnt earned a title shot. The giveaway is that 90% of the time the champion always loses non title matches. WWE does this ALL THE TIME. Hell, The MIZ as WWE WORLD CHAMPION was pinned CLEAN by 60 YEAR OLD Jerry The King Lawler not just a couple months ago. THat is messed up. A 33 year old world champion losing to a 60 year old grampa. Come on!

The problem is TNA and WWE make many of the same faults and mistakes. But for some reason fans want to harp on TNA and let it slide with WWE even when WWE does it far more often.
TheBooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jun 2011, 12:23 AM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

I Hate Peeps? is on a distinguished road

World Championship material. Although , that also makes him Main Event material. So both would be my answer.

He is by far , the most entertaining part of Impact Wrestling. Therefore , he is the World Champion. And were it not for an unfortunate injury in WWE , he would have cashed-in his MITB , and become a World Champion there as well. Perhaps even still be there...
I Hate Peeps? is offline   Reply With Quote