ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Why do people complain about John Cena always hogging the title?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Jun 2011, 04:02 PM   #1 (permalink)
Young Noob

CENAFAN FOREVER is on a distinguished road
Default Why do people complain about John Cena always hogging the title?

If they bothered to actually research it they would find that since November 23, 2008 the WWe title changed hands 19 times!!! John Cena had 5 title reigns:

9/13/09 to 10/4/09 (3 weeks)

10/25/09 to 12/13/09 (3 weeks)

02/21/10 to 02/21/10 (10 minutes)

03/28/10 to 06/20/10 (11 weeks)

05/01/11 to present (7 weeks)

Obviously he hasn't been hogging the title since in the last 2 years he has had it a total of 5 times THIS MEANS THAT 14 OTHER PEOPLE HAD IT TOO!!! THERE GOES THAT CENA HATING EXCUSE - NEXT????????

@ lexi : You may need to brush up on your math skills - the title reigns I listed covered almost a 3 year period so since out of that 3 yrs Cena had the title for 6 months that leaves 2 1/2 yrs he didn't have it NOT 3 1/2 MONTHS . REALLY??????
CENAFAN FOREVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jun 2011, 04:09 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

le??. ?ro???e??e o? ??e wee?. is on a distinguished road

Yeah, five times.

There are people who haven't even gotten it once that deserve the belt more than he does. He had it first couple of runs with the title, that's good, now it's time to let wrestlers that deserve the title to get it. They work so hard, and John Cena just gets the push on his own. There are wrestlers that have been fighting here for a while, and have yet to get a title-shot yet.

You call have a title for a total of 24 weeks, which is about 3 1/2 months of having a title, not title hogging? Really? Really? Really? Are you serious, bro? Sorry, but its true. If that isn't title hogging, then I don't know what is. There are Superstars on the roster, with far more talent than Cena has, honestly. They aren't getting the title pushes they deserve.
le??. ?ro???e??e o? ??e wee?. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jun 2011, 04:12 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Cuse is on a distinguished road

People say this about Cena, but if it was Orton who had the other 14 reigns, the IWC would be fine. Same goes for Triple H hes a huge title hog
Cuse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jun 2011, 04:17 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

Aryen is on a distinguished road

Actually 7 other people had the title besides Cena and neither had as many title reigns.
Aryen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jun 2011, 04:22 PM   #5 (permalink)
Young Noob

RSCP(Jazz Edition) is on a distinguished road

It's simple; to sound cool among other wrestling fans. John Cena has went ten months without the title on order to put over the Nexus and The Miz. He deserves it. Not to mention he works harder than just about everyone on the roster. In and outside of the ring. People are too simpleminded to also realize that he's going to get rewarded a title because he's the face of the WWE and brings in more cash than anyone on both the RAW and Smackdown roster.
RSCP(Jazz Edition) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jun 2011, 04:28 PM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

Hide Ur Kids Hide Ur Wife is on a distinguished road

It's because theres other people on the roster other then John Cena Randy Orton that deserve a title of a change.
Hide Ur Kids Hide Ur Wife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jun 2011, 04:34 PM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

katie316619 is on a distinguished road

Will this crap ever end? Grow up and talk about something other than hating a wrestler. There are a million other things about wrestling that could be talked about.
katie316619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jun 2011, 04:38 PM   #8 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Ms. Austin 3:16? is on a distinguished road

They just wanna have something to talk about. Like seriously who gives a damn? These people want attention so they can fit in the IWC since most hate John Cena. He's the face of the WWE, so you should expect him to be everywhere anyway.
Ms. Austin 3:16? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jun 2011, 04:42 PM   #9 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Johnny G is on a distinguished road

He NEVER does anything to gain the chance to challenge for the title (with none of that he lost it unfairly crap) It just goes to show how much merchandise sales can take you in the WWE.

But I also disagree that its all his fault. I don't know for certain that he personally talks to get himself the title, so for now I can only blame the WWE itself for GIVING him the title so many times.

I personally dont like John Cena. he has mid-card wrestling talent at best. There are way more wrestlers that deserve the title and Cena damn sure isn't one of them.
Johnny G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jun 2011, 04:50 PM   #10 (permalink)
Jobber

Liam Catterson - The Last TimeLord is on a distinguished road

I'm sorry but I am sick of all these stupid complaints about Cena is hogging the title...And I like how half of the complaints are coming from Orton fans....well ahem...but Orton has had a lot of title holding in the last several months. I mean, Cena never had the WWE title for nearly a year when infact Orton has had that in September, lost it in Niovember, five months later, takes the WHC. Plus He is a bit more pushed than Cena if you think about it. Orton is in his 8th world title reign? and since 2007 he has had 6 WWE Championships. How many will he get within the next few years

Cena ain't title hogging. That is a fact. I dunno why people complain, you don't like Cena being the main cheese in WWE, Go to Impact and never watch WWE again is what I say
Liam Catterson - The Last TimeLord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jun 2011, 04:52 PM   #11 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Straight ?dge eniGma is on a distinguished road

Because they aren't that bright. This title run he is in now is 10 months since his last one, that's almost a year he went without it. I don't see how that could be seen as hogging it. But people on here have no real dirt on Cena, so have to make stuff up so it looks like they do. Funnily enough it all seems to come from an inability to count, his title reigns are greatly over exaggerated and his moves are under exaggerated. So from this I a have to assume that anyone who says this stuff is under 4 years old.
Straight ?dge eniGma is offline   Reply With Quote