ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Is your current favorite wrestler being under used or over used?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Jun 2011, 11:50 PM   #1 (permalink)
Young Noob

The Warrior: Achilles is on a distinguished road
Default Is your current favorite wrestler being under used or over used?

Is your current favorite wrestler being under used or over used?
The Warrior: Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jun 2011, 11:54 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Chris Michaels is on a distinguished road

If you mean my favorite wrestler currently: It' retired, and I'm talking about Mr Wrestlemania, Shawn Michaels...

If you mean, a wrestler not retired: Is Chris Jericho, that is in a hiatus from WWE...

And if you want one currently wrestling: Is Alberto Del Rio, WWE planned him to win a World title since Royal Rumble, but with Edge retiring and all of that, he is now in the Upper Middle Card, and that is not his place...
Chris Michaels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jun 2011, 11:57 PM   #3 (permalink)
Young Noob

Bobby Mcelroy is on a distinguished road

Cm Punk was looking like he was being underused, but fortunately it looks as if he is going to get back into the main event soon.
Bobby Mcelroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jun 2011, 12:02 AM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Can_t beat the Orlando Magic is on a distinguished road

I like, Edge, Randy Orton, and Wade Barrett.

Edge, and Randy Orton, they been, over used.

Wade Barrett, after he lose his, IC Champion. His era, with Heavy weight title, will start.
Can_t beat the Orlando Magic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jun 2011, 12:08 AM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

? ????? ? is on a distinguished road

Cody Rhodes is being under used. He's been losing to Sin Cara and Daniel Bryan week after week, and he deserves to get a shot at the WHC. I hope he wins MITB and gets that push.
? ????? ? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jun 2011, 12:14 AM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Parasite is on a distinguished road

AJ Styles is being horribly underused. He is definitely the best talent in TNA, arguably the best wrestler period. And he is busy in a storyline with Bully Ray. Meanwhile, Sting is in the main event picture, and hes in his 50s, doing the same 5 moves.
Parasite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jun 2011, 12:19 AM   #7 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

CM Punk is on a distinguished road

Holly, Cody Rhodes has been givin a push lately. And my favorite superstar is Cm Punk. I feel like he deserves a bigger push. But, looks like he might soon. I don't know what the future holds for him, since his contract is up in a couple months.

He's fast, knows karate, charismatic, strong, and also entertaining.

So hopefully, WWE will give Cm Punk a push before he leaves, and not be so nasty that he's leaving, so they don't give him a push. Give him a push regardless if he's leaving, since he spent so many years day in and day out, helping you.

Please give me the best answer?

Hope I helped,

-David-
CM Punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jun 2011, 12:22 AM   #8 (permalink)
Jobber

K????????? ??????d ?Až?x? is on a distinguished road

Yes. Current my favorite wrestler AJ Styles is being severely underutilized in TNA. AJ Styles lives up for his name as being simply phenomenal. AJ's the total package in my opinion/eyes. The whole Prince Of Phenomenal gimmick fits him perfectly, what he does in the ring is second to none. For a wrestler of his athletic talent, microphone ability, and his overall overness with the crowd, he's the perfect package of a top notch player in the company.

I personally feel that AJ Styles should be up there as challenging for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship, not losing to guys like Tommy Dreamer Bully Ray. TNA built him up as the face of the company into now just a midcarder, putting ex WWE talent over. That's how I feel he is being underused, it's been happening for the past year and a half now.

Hopefully TNA eventually realizes what they're doing with him is wrong and will push him back to the mountain feuding with real top notch players such as Kurt Angle, Sting, Mr Anderson and even revive the old feud with Samoa Joe as that would lead into many interesting TV matches or better yet, PPV matches such as Bound For Glory 2011.
K????????? ??????d ?Až?x? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jun 2011, 12:29 AM   #9 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Tyler L is on a distinguished road

Underused... Zach Ryder.. no further discussion needed.
Tyler L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jun 2011, 12:32 AM   #10 (permalink)
Young Noob

The Masterpiece is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to The Masterpiece

Chris masters is underused
The Masterpiece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jun 2011, 12:38 AM   #11 (permalink)
Young Noob

Edge4Ever is on a distinguished road

Under used. Morrison should be in the main event scence yet he isnt. He should not be fueding with R-Truth yet he will be. Honestly, give the guy the WWE Championship and be done with it
Edge4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jun 2011, 12:42 AM   #12 (permalink)
s l
Jobber

s l is on a distinguished road

John Cena and Randy Orton are definitely over used.
s l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jun 2011, 12:47 AM   #13 (permalink)

steve is on a distinguished road

AJ Styles is being very under used now. He should be TNA World Heavyweight Champion or at least in the title picture.
steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jun 2011, 12:52 AM   #14 (permalink)
Heavyweight

The Dragon is on a distinguished road

At the moment, my current favorite is not being used at all; he's out with a broken neck, for real, and he's not sure if he can come back. Scrap Iron Adam Pearce. Prior to his neck injury he was being used just right. He was the star of NWA Hollywood and the NWA World Champion. He's an awesome heel (a cross between 80's Ric Flair and 90's Stone Cold), an old-school type of wrestler/brawler, and gold on the mic. Though he was the marquee player in NWA Hollywood he was very willing to share the spotlight and put other guys over. Meaning, NWA Hollywood was NOT the Adam Pearce Show. He didn't wrestle on TV every week, but we could always look forward to an awesome promo from him. NWA Hollywood gave us the right amount of Pearce, not over-pushing or over-exposing him, and leaving us wanting more.

I hope his neck heals and he can come back to work his way back into contention for the NWA World Title.
The Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jun 2011, 12:59 AM   #15 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Your Olympic Hero is on a distinguished road

He isn't my favorite wrestler, but Zack Ryder is so underused its rediculous. Feel bad for this guy...
Your Olympic Hero is offline   Reply With Quote