ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

How come Christian seems to have too many fans all of a sudden (no pun intended)?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 May 2011, 02:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Bcvs is on a distinguished road
Default How come Christian seems to have too many fans all of a sudden (no pun intended)?

I'm not a big fan of his personally (never have been) but it was nice to see him get a little push to the top.

He used to be like say a Matt Hardy who not many really cared about but for the last few weeks just about everyone (even Obama probably) has been going on about how he should be the new champion and stuff.

So,how did he get so fan-favourite all of a sudden?
Bcvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 May 2011, 02:47 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

johnqm is on a distinguished road

He was in the right place at the right time. I'm glad Del Rio didn't win. No need for another spanish speaking creep to be WWE Champ.
johnqm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 May 2011, 02:54 PM   #3 (permalink)
Young Noob

melBURN! is on a distinguished road

I'd say because the WWE needs to continually push a hand full of their veterans to keep their mature audience tuned in. Seeing as that The Undertaker only shows up once every full moon, Triple H more or less the same, they see that Christian does indeed have potential and never got the push he deserved back in the day. Besides, its something different, I never thought I'd see the day. Good on him.
melBURN! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 May 2011, 02:58 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Sanu Dutta is on a distinguished road

Oh! I don't think so...he have so many fans...if he managed nowdays those fans then it's called *Peep* effect...hahaha

Although! i don't like him n his body structure...it's not good for wrestling.But,After TNA his fans arena goes higher n higher...he don't deserve this.Duh!! Slim Wrestler

facebook.com
Sanu Dutta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 May 2011, 03:02 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Mark Callaway is on a distinguished road

because of edge !!!
Mark Callaway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 May 2011, 03:07 PM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

***Jerichoholic*** is on a distinguished road

Wtf, did you watch Christian back in 04-05 and 06-08(In TNA)? He had a cult following....... He's liked because he has a cool gimmick, and is a fantastic wrestler.
***Jerichoholic*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 May 2011, 03:14 PM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

D.A (WS World Champion) is on a distinguished road

Are you kidding me? Most people have wanted Christian to become World Champion for the past 2 years now. Ever since he came back to WWE people were like: Why the hell is he in ECW? He should be on RAW or Smackdown competing for the World Title and everytime that he failed to win Money in the Bank people would get sooo pissed at WWE for screwing him again, and i was one of those people for 2 years. I think it's because you are new to the Yahoo Wrestling Section that you didn't realize how many fans Christian has. Christian has a lot of fans because he's all around talented, he got the looks (eventhough he's not big), the skills and the charisma to be THE champion.

It wasn't all of the sudden my friend...Christian has a lot of fans since 2005
D.A (WS World Champion) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 May 2011, 03:17 PM   #8 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Ajay Marshal is on a distinguished road

He had fans and peeps of all ages throughout his hard fought carrear
Ajay Marshal is offline   Reply With Quote