ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Cena and the WWE Championship?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 May 2011, 01:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Sexy-cat is on a distinguished road
Default Cena and the WWE Championship?

If you guys watched RAW last night then you saw what Cena said to The Rock. Now I am all for Cena vs The Rock for the WWE championship but I don't think they should have let him have it so early. WM 28 is next year!

So he has it now does this mean that no else will get it till next year?

BQ1: Do u think that the writers should have let Cena have the title a little down in the year( I think they should have)

It will get very boring for some us(I know I will) seeing Cena defend his title and win all the time. What do u all think?
Sexy-cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 May 2011, 01:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

Aaron Blasting is on a distinguished road

I think it's obvious that the WWE doesn't have a plan for Cena, other than to keep him as the aww shucks, Superman, Marine, never-say-die face.

I like the idea of Cena/Rock being for the title (even though the Rock can't win, unless he comes back full time). I don't like the idea of an 11 month Cena title reign.
Aaron Blasting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 May 2011, 01:52 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

xavier is on a distinguished road

Yes, unfortanetly Yawn Cena will have a nother yearly run title reign. I think that is so freaking annoying. Like out of this world.

Like, it was annoying, because they had it bad around 2009-2010 with his title reigns. I mean look how many times he held it below:

John Cena, Sheamus, John Cena, Batisita, John Cena, Sheamus, Randy Orton, The Miz, anow John Cena again.

I'm telling you brother. Cena is the reason I am going to stop watching Raw. Besides, we got Orton and Sheamus on Smack Down, so I will have excitment there.

I hope, you know what I am begging that The Rock wins this title from him. I know if I see Cena come to my town with that title one more time. I am going to f*cking riot.

I mean people were actually happy of seeing new title spots on new champions. And what the f*ck does Cena do again. He f*cking takes the spot light again.

Then he got that stupid spinner title again.Like come on Cena, you are a grown man. Who the f*ck really plays with there titles, and have them spinning.

Last time I recalled. The WWF belt was a championship with alot of prestige. Now a spinner toy, you throw around every time you get mad, and just play with every week.

Cena, get more aggressive, for get the fans, at least show us a good title reign and why you deserve to be champion even though we know you don't.

BQ1: I don't think that they should let Cena hold the title for an entire year. I mean even the kids and parents will get tired of seeing him with that title. But the overated chats and more booing chants will be coming his way.

I know when he came to this house show in St. Louis back in March, he got nothing but Chants like, Cena sucks. Cena can't wrestle. Every time he did something he got boo'd. He got the finger. He got laughted at. He got beat up. Some one stole his ugly @ss hat, and they threw it in a trash can.
xavier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 May 2011, 01:57 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

Liam Catterson is on a distinguished road

Well maybe he will lose it in the summer. He can lose it at Summerslam and regain it at Royal Rumble or Elimination Chamber
Liam Catterson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 May 2011, 02:02 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Nick Dewalt is on a distinguished road

GO CEEEEEEEEEEEEENA
Nick Dewalt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 May 2011, 02:08 PM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

Live Events is on a distinguished road

It was boring when the miz was champion. Cena has'nt had it since the summer of 2010, a whole year, so he deserves it if you really think about it.
Live Events is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 May 2011, 02:12 PM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Silly Girl is on a distinguished road

I am not against long title reigns. I am against Cena having a year long reign. Long reigns for heels make sense, they don't for faces. Plus Cena is just getting stale at this point. I also think they are really screwing up with Miz. He was really getting over and they should have kept the title on him longer. Now there is a good chance he will fall into obscurity, especially if no one else can have the title until after wm 28. Making the roack vs cena match a title match makes no sense either. The rock isn't a full time (hell, he isn't even part-time) wrestler anymore. Having him challenge for the WWE title is stupid.
Silly Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 May 2011, 02:24 PM   #8 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Shane Brennan is on a distinguished road

Hopefully he will lose it to Alberto Del Rio at Summerslam
Shane Brennan is offline   Reply With Quote