ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Since John Cena hasn't been champion for nearly 10 months?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 May 2011, 11:13 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Mo??l??g P?PI is on a distinguished road
Default Since John Cena hasn't been champion for nearly 10 months?

Do you think that he will be champion for 10 months? Than have a WWE Title match against The Rock at Wrestlemania XXVIII. I was just thinking of this, hm.

Tonights main event is Miz vs Cena for the WWE Title. I think we all know Miz will not win or atleast not win the title.

So after tonight who do you think John Cena will face at Over the Limit?

I'm thinking Del Rio will cause the Miz to win via disqualification after Del Rio attacks John Cena to end the show.

*******STAR PLEASE************
Mo??l??g P?PI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 May 2011, 11:42 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Pook S? Jays 13-13 ?King of WS is on a distinguished road

I doubt he'll be champ for 10 months considering there are many other wrestlers who are much more worthy to hold the title. But Im hoping for a ADR VS Cena feud until Summerslam because I believe these two can put up a decent feud and maybe win feud of the year.
Pook S? Jays 13-13 ?King of WS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 May 2011, 11:48 AM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

Wiggy is on a distinguished road

I would like to see him face Swagger.

Del Rio's had his chances. There are still plenty of heels to get a title shot now that Cena is champion. I'd like to see Ziggler, McIntrye, and possibly even Punk get a title shot in the near future.

And no I don't see him holding the belt for ten months, but he has before so who knows.
Wiggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 May 2011, 11:57 AM   #4 (permalink)
Young Noob

WWEGuru is on a distinguished road

First off... Cena will win tonight.

Second, John Cena could face Del Rio for the WWE Championship at Over the Limit. He could also face CM Punk... I know there is a lot of speculation whether Punk will still be in the WWE or not... but he and Cena can make Over The Limit a good PPV.

I see Miz getting traded to Smackdown. I see him feuding with both Christian and Orton for the WHC. Alex Riley is on the Smackdown roster and as Miz proved last night... Miz can't win fairly.
WWEGuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 May 2011, 12:07 PM   #5 (permalink)
Young Noob

Joey ? is on a distinguished road

It was nice wasent it? nice 10 months with out him holding the title. I began to like him again in a small way but come on really they dont need to have him as champion unless they are going 2 have him defend it against the rock @ wrestlemania
Joey ? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 May 2011, 12:12 PM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

JGT-?????4L??? - Y2JS 3rd Coming is on a distinguished road

I am really surprised they put the title on Cena in the first place. I was finally begining to accept The Miz as a credible Champion, but then after last night, he lost the belt.

And I am surprise he is not getting his rematch at Over the Limit. If he loses tonight, I think he will be dropped back into the midcard mix, just like Sheamus was. WWE wants the title on Del Rio, so I think Del Rio and Cena will have a match at Over the Limit. If not Del Rio, then Punk, because of his contract issues with WWE, maybe they will give Punk his first WWE Championship (He won the WHC 3 Times).

I say if Del Rio was to face Cena, then the feuds would be: Cena/Del Rio, Miz/Punk?, Morrison/Truth, Rey/????, Kofi/Mcyntire

If Punk were to face Cena, then - Cena/Punk, Miz/Del Rio?, Morrison/Truth, Kofi/Mcyntire, Rey/?????
JGT-?????4L??? - Y2JS 3rd Coming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 May 2011, 12:17 PM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Wrestling Section Savior is on a distinguished road

I hate Cena, but this just might happen. However, he'll have to survive a Hell in a Cell, Some sorta of TLC Match, an Elimination Chamber, and a few title defenses in between.

He'll face one of four guys:

Morrison, R-Truth, Miz (again), Del Rio

Possibly a combination
Wrestling Section Savior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 May 2011, 12:22 PM   #8 (permalink)
Young Noob

Krystal is on a distinguished road

No, not likely, Cena will likely hold it for a few months at most, then drop the belt, and might fued for it for a couple more months leading up to the road to Wrestlemania, then the Rock and Cena rivalry really picks up.

And just in my opinion, I don't think Cena Vs. Rock should be for the Title.. it doesnt need to be at all. And it would be better if two other young superstars could fight for it at Wrestlemania, giving a couple young superstars much needed spotlight.
Krystal is offline   Reply With Quote