ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Agree/Disagree Christian will never be a World Champion?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Apr 2011, 07:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Mo??l??g D???Y is on a distinguished road
Default Agree/Disagree Christian will never be a World Champion?

If Christian does not win the World Heavyweight Championship this Sunday at Extreme Rules.

I will guarantee, he will never become a World Champion. Now this is my Opinion, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. So please, don't bash me

If you Agree, explain.

If you Disagree, explain

**Stars WILL BE APPRECIATED**

I forgot to say, in WWE.
Mo??l??g D???Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Apr 2011, 07:57 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Pook S? Jays 9-12 ?King of WS is on a distinguished road

If he doesnt win this sunday I believe he'll only be a number 1 contender because Vince still had a grudge when he jumpshipped, but I believe now Vince has forgiven Christian and hopefully everything is back to normal between the two.

Christian has done alot in his wrestling career, probably more than anybody has done. He's had a wild ride in the WWF and basically he was on Cloud Nine, tag teaming, winning titles, it was like heaven. But then he left for TNA and after only a few years he wanted to come back.

At that point Im sure Vince didn't want to but Christian helped the WWF in the Attitude Era with Edge and Christian, sadly we'll never see another reunion of the two but at the very least Vince could make Christian win the world title as it's every wrestlers dream to do so.

But then you have Alberto Del Rio, one of the fastest rising stars in the WWE, already established veteran in Mexico. I think if he wins the strap sunday, his credibility will rise alot because hes done alot in the short time he's been here, and to win the World Title will establish him as a big wrestler because everybody hates him, so if WWE let him win it'll make him more hated and probably a bigger heel than Miz.

However Im fine with whoever wins, I just want a decent feud until Summerslam where the feud ends in a 3 stages of hell match
Pook S? Jays 9-12 ?King of WS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Apr 2011, 08:02 PM   #3 (permalink)
Young Noob

RawIsMike54 is on a distinguished road

If he doesn't win at ER, then yes never. But if he does, then I disagree because even if he does lose in the next 4-5 months, he'll still be in the title picture.
RawIsMike54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Apr 2011, 08:07 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

vengchi is on a distinguished road

disagree, he'll win it eventually
vengchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Apr 2011, 08:13 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

XWL.World.Champion is on a distinguished road

Well He Was NWA World Champion While In TNA But As For WWE World Champion Only Time Will Tell
XWL.World.Champion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Apr 2011, 08:17 PM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Mike Ciani is on a distinguished road

I don't think Vince will ever see Christian as World Champion material, even though he clearly has the following, the wrestling ability and the mic skills to be a good champ. He's never pushed Christian before, and if Vince stays in charge, I don't see it happening sadly. They want Del Rio as champ, and it will most likely happen at Extreme Rules.
Mike Ciani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Apr 2011, 08:22 PM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

The Black Swan is on a distinguished road

I hope not
The Black Swan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Apr 2011, 08:27 PM   #8 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

TJanssen411 is on a distinguished road

3 weeks ago I would have been of the opinion that he'd always be an also ran or repeated Number one contender -- with the possibility for being an emergency or transitional champion being a worst case scenario

Now in light of Edge's forced Retirement I am open to the possibility that by being thrust into the main event in Edge's Place Christian may rise to the occasion and even if he doesn't win at ER, he could prove Vince wrong and still be a viable contender with a win at/after Summer Slam

-- that said, If either Christian or Del Rio are Drafted tonight, and he loses at ER then it is a safe bet he's out of the hunt

-- to those saying Vince is Punishing Christian for his time in TNA... I do not see it that way... the way I understand and see it, is that Vince made up his mind possibly as far back as the Brood, that Edge would be the HBK and Christian the Marty J -- to use the analogy that WWE Ran with for the Miz-Morrison Bragging Rights feud in 09 ... having locked that opinion in at the start it's simply something he's held on to and would take an act of god to shake him from that opinion... -- if it were all about the time in TNA why was Christian given the mini-push with the wwECW title upon his return to WWE
TJanssen411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Apr 2011, 08:32 PM   #9 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

The Awesome HNH is on a distinguished road

yah i agree if he doesnt win there isnt a reson that he should win the championship
The Awesome HNH is offline   Reply With Quote