ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Do you respect the Opinion of Kurt Angle and Sting.... ?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Apr 2011, 06:39 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

?????m? r???d « ph???m???? ?h?mp´?? is on a distinguished road
Default Do you respect the Opinion of Kurt Angle and Sting.... ?

Do you respect the Opinion of Kurt Angle and Sting of staying in TNA instead of going to WWE for big money? Do you respect the fact that they did stay in TNA not went in WWE? Why or why not?
?????m? r???d « ph???m???? ?h?mp´?? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Apr 2011, 06:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Bob Smith is on a distinguished road

def not
Bob Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Apr 2011, 06:48 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

James Daniel is on a distinguished road

Yes
James Daniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Apr 2011, 06:52 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Father of WreStleMania Sr. 19-0 is on a distinguished road

Yes I respect sting but not Kurt Angle

I respect sting's dicision because he has never been in WWE and doesn't wan't to leave TNA that's cool thats his choice.

As of for kurt angle after all the things Wwe have given him in his career he refuses to atleast give them 1 more match that's just bieng a traitor.
Father of WreStleMania Sr. 19-0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Apr 2011, 06:57 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Mo??l??g D???Y is on a distinguished road

Yes I respect it. I mean it's there choice and opinion. Fans wanting them to go to the WWE is okay, but not respecting them for that is just selfish. Sting made himself a bigger star by not going to WWE. He's one of the most known wrestlers, to not have wrestled in any WWE ring. As for Kurt Angle I think what he did was reasonable, if he had stayed on the road he would've probably ended up like Chris Benoit(R.I.P.) Life on the road is not easy, especially with WWE's schedule.

Also WWE didn't let Kurt Angle do things he wanted. Like star in Movies, shows, etc. etc. TNA lets him do that, hell they even find him movies he can possibly star in.
Mo??l??g D???Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Apr 2011, 07:02 PM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

???? ?o?c??no ? is on a distinguished road

It was there choice.

I like that fact that they didn't just leave there company for money. It shows that they have pride in TNA, which is a good thing to have as a wrestler for your company. It also shows that they don't really seem to care about the money, they just want to wrestle, which is pretty good.
???? ?o?c??no ? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Apr 2011, 07:07 PM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Pook S? Jays 9-12 ?King of WS is on a distinguished road

I do, because both are past their prime and they know if they go to WWE it'll be grueling because TNA doesnt travel alot, WWE does. It's their time in their life where they can't wrestle and staying in TNA for more money is ideal because they get paid more, and dont wrestle often.
Pook S? Jays 9-12 ?King of WS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Apr 2011, 07:12 PM   #8 (permalink)
Young Noob

yo?r ????r d?va_? c?a?p, e??ly is on a distinguished road

Yeah I respect there decision. It proves that they are not all about the money. They would rather make less and be happy where thay are than make more and risk not being used properly. I don't blame them.
yo?r ????r d?va_? c?a?p, e??ly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Apr 2011, 07:17 PM   #9 (permalink)
Jobber

TexasRkowned is on a distinguished road

To be quiet honest, definitely yes for Sting. Sting was a guy that will never go to the company that broken his house. Sting is a guy, where he just is in real life don't want to go to the WWE. Now he did say he was the happiest man when he was alive, not because WCW shut down, but because he has personal problems. When Sting wrestle his final match in Panama City against Ric Flair, he was basically uncertain what to do. He was prepare to be a father. When the Acquisition happened, there wasn't a real WCW. There was many wrestlers that Sting respected, but he chose to stay out of WWF. That was a decision I have a highly respect for Sting.

For Kurt Angle. It seems like he is wrestling better in TNA then WWE. He is like giving his 110% best effort on every show that TNA has. I wish he was still in WWE, but as I think Kurt Angle issue was more of a schedule thing. He is preparing to be a father, and is about to retired in a few years. He is wrestling his butts off, and want to be a father. Therefore he want a lighter schedule. So that is the main reason why Angle went to TNA, but who can blame the guy.
TexasRkowned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Apr 2011, 07:27 PM   #10 (permalink)
Jobber

Live Events is on a distinguished road

I dont respect sting why? Because i dont know him. He never even tried to come to the wwe and accept a contract from Vince Mcmahon. It felt like he just wanted everything handed to him on a silver plater when he had the chance and opportunity to prove himself to the wwe fans. And that's saying something because Vince usually doesn't even give guys a chance to prove themselves in wwe since he really only cares about money from time to time and not just how talented of a wrestler you are. Kurt Angle, i do respect. He even mentioned why he wanted to leave wwe because he knew if he would've stayed, he would've been in the same position like Chris Benoit or Eddie was in before they died. Angle did the best he could while he was in wwe, so it was good for him to just stay in tna.
Live Events is offline   Reply With Quote