ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

when will jeff hardy return to tna?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Apr 2011, 04:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

tom keane is on a distinguished road
Default when will jeff hardy return to tna?

why did leave int he first place. will he be a heel or face

i would say face because didn't immortall say they don't want him.
tom keane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Apr 2011, 04:23 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

Ferber Ferbie is on a distinguished road

When he does.
Ferber Ferbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Apr 2011, 04:27 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

GO NETS is on a distinguished road

Hardy will return, once his court dates are over, which is sometime in June. plans will be for him to return as Babyface and take down immortal..he left to take some time off
GO NETS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Apr 2011, 05:03 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

joel_avfc is on a distinguished road

He left due to his drug trials and TNA sent him home from TNA tapings a few weeks ago, not sure when, I don't watch TNA, especially since they copied WWE by getting a new masked wrestler (that's not me being a WWE mark, that's the truth)

@Ralph Wiggum he hasn't been fired, he just got sent away due to his crappy state at Victory Road. He's still with the company just not on TV until the court trials finish/ he gets out of jail.

www.lordsofpain.net
joel_avfc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Apr 2011, 05:07 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

Ralph Wiggum is on a distinguished road

Jeff Hardy was actually FIRED from TNA

He won't be back

and while his name is still on their roster page, TNA haas been known to keep released wrestlers up on their site for months. They kept Awesome Kong on their roster page for over 2 months despite being released and did the same thing for Daniels after they released him in 2010. They released him and kept his name on their roster despite not wrestling a single match in TNA at all since March of 2010 up until he returned this year
Ralph Wiggum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Apr 2011, 05:47 PM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

xavier is on a distinguished road

I am not sure. After watchingn what happened at Victory Road with his match against Sting. I don't think Mr. Hardy is going to be back for a while.

He left, because he got arrested for being drugged. Like hella freaking high right before his match against Sting. He played with his shirt and the crowd for a few moments. Then Sting got tired of the bull sh*t, hit the Scorpion death drop and won the match in less then 2 minutes. So he was arrested, and I think he is going to be gone for a while.

If he returns, I hope he returns as a face. I liked him as a heel, and his Anti-Christ gimmick alot. Like I actually started feeding off of that, as my inspiration to live. But Mr. Hardy is just better as a face.

They did say they didn't want him.But I think it was there cover up, that they kicked him out of TNA. And not sure if they are going to let him come back or not.
xavier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Apr 2011, 05:52 PM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Julius C is on a distinguished road

Clearly, you do not follow TNA, nor do you watch TNA Impact, TNA Pay Per Views or go to TNA House Shows, hence your questions. Jeff Hardy was not physically able to perform well at the New Japan--Total Non-Stop Action Wrestling Supershow January 4, 2011 in Tokyo. Nor was he able to perform at The TNA Victory Road Pay Per View last month, so TNA sent Jeff Hardy home to deal with personal issues. From what I understand TNA would like Jeff Hardy to complete rehabilitaiton and therapy before returning to the ring. Jeff Hard was a member in Good Standing with IMMORTAL, so you can call him a Heel.

That will be up to The TNA Booking Team. I've read that he may be brought back as a Baby Face to feud with IMMORTAl, but Jeff Hardy still has a trial coming up, so I don't know when he will be back. I may see him at some of the TNA House Shows this summer, just like I saw him at TNA House Shows this past fall in Ndw York City and Philadelphia.
Julius C is offline   Reply With Quote