ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Would you like to see Sheamus go to Smackdown?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Apr 2011, 01:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Red Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster ever
Default Would you like to see Sheamus go to Smackdown?

I know I would. Besides being the US Champion, there's nothing much on RAW for Sheamus. He's already been WWE Champion and it seems as if he's not getting back in that title hunt for a very long time. He has no one to really feud with besides Daniel Bryan when he could really be feuding and/or teaming with the likes of big guys like The Undertaker(when he returns), Wade Barrett, Ezekial Jackson, Big Show, Drew McIntyre, as well Kane. People have been waiting to see Sheamus team up or feud with Wade Barrett and Drew McIntyre, especially. If he did go to Smackdown he'd have a better chance at having fresher feuds, a title opportunity, and more competition that he's not really getting on RAW. He'd be a helpful additon to Smackdown in my opinion.

BQ: Who do you not want from RAW to get drafted to Smackdown?
Red Sexy Cerebral Phenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Apr 2011, 01:48 PM   #2 (permalink)
Young Noob

Krowe is on a distinguished road

YYYYYYEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!
Krowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Apr 2011, 01:52 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Rhys Willett is on a distinguished road

Yes
Rhys Willett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Apr 2011, 01:57 PM   #4 (permalink)

steve is on a distinguished road

No. I would like to see Sheamus go away.
steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Apr 2011, 02:03 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

r?t?d sil??t is on a distinguished road

Yes.

In a short period of time, there's already not that much more for him to accomplish on the brand, a switch would enhance his career, and as Edge leaves, he could be moved up as one of the top heels on SmackDown! with Alberto Del Rio.

BQ:John Morrison

They've made a mistake in the past by drafting him back and fourth from each brand, he needs to stick with one brand, maybe get moved up after this feud with Truth, and feud with Miz. It'd be an excellent rivalry.
r?t?d sil??t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Apr 2011, 02:07 PM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

Ferber Ferbie is on a distinguished road

No because what happens when he runs out of feuds on Smack Down?

I don't want John Cena to go to Smack Down, because that is how I can enjoy WWE with out him.
Ferber Ferbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Apr 2011, 02:13 PM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

thedice is on a distinguished road

ya i would love to see Shamus on smackdown but you said if he went to smackdown he could face wade barrett but that cant happen unless wade goes to raw because you cant have the us and ic champion on one show
thedice is offline   Reply With Quote