ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Which WWE Superstar suits the WWE Championship the most?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Apr 2011, 08:53 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Lightning of The Viper is on a distinguished road
Default Which WWE Superstar suits the WWE Championship the most?

What about the World Heavyweight Championship?

BQ: Is there WWE Superstar who suits both world titles?
Lightning of The Viper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Apr 2011, 09:00 AM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

jeff35sd is on a distinguished road

the miz
jeff35sd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Apr 2011, 09:03 AM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

xQuaz is on a distinguished road

orton for wwe championship

edge for heavyweight
xQuaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Apr 2011, 09:09 AM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

E to the C (Thank you E) is on a distinguished road

Edge cause he's the only one that used the spinner on his entrances. It's there for a reason!

WHC, Batista
E to the C (Thank you E) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Apr 2011, 09:13 AM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

?????m? r???d « ph???m???? ?h?mp´?? is on a distinguished road

World Heavy championship ---- Chris Jericho, I think he suits the best although there are many other superstars that suit this title too like Edge and Christian

WWE championship---- John Cena, yeah he probably looks the best with wwe title belt although we have other wrestlers that look good with it like the Miz and Randy Orton

BQ Chris Jericho is the one that suits both !!
?????m? r???d « ph???m???? ?h?mp´?? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Apr 2011, 09:18 AM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Ipod Noob is on a distinguished road

Jericho suits both.. cause he's the best in the world at what he does!

World Heavy Weight Championship :: CM Punk, Edge, Chris Jericho, Randy Orton, Shawn Micheals, Kane, Taker, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Drew Mcintyre, Bookah T, Daniel Bryan, and the all american american Jack Swagger.

WWE :: CM Punk, Chris Jericho, Edge,Triple H, Shawn Micheals, Alberto Del Riooooo, Drew Mcintyre, The Miz, John Cena ( hate to admit it, but its true.. Cena still sucks!), Sheamus, Wade Barrett, and BOOKAH T!
Ipod Noob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Apr 2011, 09:23 AM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Nathaniel Gardiner is on a distinguished road

Sheamus for the WWE Championship

Edge for the World Heavy Weight Championship
Nathaniel Gardiner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Apr 2011, 09:32 AM   #8 (permalink)
Jobber

Mr Sinister is on a distinguished road

miz, orton, cena shemus, edge for the wwe

hhh, kane, undertaker, y2j, Batista for the whc

bq edge, hhh, orton
Mr Sinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Apr 2011, 09:39 AM   #9 (permalink)
Jobber

Wiggy is on a distinguished road

WWE -- John Cena. Maybe its because he's held it so many times, but the WWE belt just seems to fit him well, if that makes sense.

WHC -- Even though he's never held it, I think the WHC was like made for Alberto Del Rio. Del Rio is all about being rich and having nice things, and like he said, holding that belt is his destiny, and although I don't like him, I think he would wear it well.
Wiggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Apr 2011, 09:42 AM   #10 (permalink)
Jobber

Mr Awesome is on a distinguished road

wwe: cena , orton, hhh

whc: orton, batista, drew mcintyre

BQ- orton
Mr Awesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Apr 2011, 09:50 AM   #11 (permalink)
s l
Jobber

s l is on a distinguished road

WWE: John Cena

WHC: Randy Orton

Both: Shawn Michaels
s l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Apr 2011, 09:52 AM   #12 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Red Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster ever

Obviously John Cena. He's the one who designed the belt, not to mention he makes the belt seem like he's the one who actually owns it and not the WWE. It's like his belt. The person who I see who is suited for the WHC the most would have to be The Undertaker. Although titles don't mean much when it comes to The Undertaker, like John Cena he looks bare without the championship around his waist.
Red Sexy Cerebral Phenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Apr 2011, 09:57 AM   #13 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Clark W-Shephard (Thank you Edge) is on a distinguished road

In terms of modern day WWE Superstars, the person I connect most with the WWE Championship is John Cena. Just about everything about him seems to really revolve around the title. He's the number one good guy in the company, he's headlined (for one of the two world titles) Wrestlemania for years in a row now and he's really continued in the Hulk Hogan/Bret Hart/Steve Austin tradition of combating the top villains in the WWE while competing for the WWE Championship.

Even when Cena is completely removed from the title hunt, like he was for most of last year, I still see him as the true WWE Champion. More than anyone else, Cena is the guy that the WWE centers their programming around. He's the person we see the most, both on WWE cameras and whenever the WWE makes news in the mainstream media. It's strange; Cena hasn't been the WWE Champion for almost a full year now, yet I still see him as the real champion.

For the WWE title, Randy Orton would be second to Cena for me.

Now, for the World Heavyweight Championship, I really identify that title with the Smackdown brand, even though it's been the RAW title a few times in recent years, and for a very long time now, I've most connected Edge with the World belt. After him, Batista would have been my pick (probably because both of them shared the world title for so long since 2007). However, since both of those guys are retired, I've had to give it a lot more thought.

It's actually a little difficult to choose the most suitable World Heavyweight Champion, or at least it is for someone from the current roster. Without Edge and Batista, I thought about The Undertaker, and he would have been a good pick a few years ago, but now he's all about the epic feuds and Wrestlemania, not the world title. I considered Triple H as well, but it's been so long since he challenged for that title that he's not a great choice either.

So who's my pick? Christian. Yes, I know that he's never even held the world title, unlike all those other guys I mentioned, but he's been in competition for it for a while now, particularly since he's returned from injury. I have a strong feeling that he'll win the belt at Extreme Rules in pretty dramatic fashion, and his character really resembles Edge, and he's so connected to Edge that I guess by extension I see him as real world championship material.

BQ: I would say The Miz. He really fits the role of the classic heel champion. Right now, I would say that he's by far the best bad guy the WWE has, and even though he's been champion for almost six months now, I'm still very entertained by him. He does a fantastic job of getting me to root for the faces against him but still keeping me enjoying the show at the same time (unlike Kane, when he was world champion). That's a fine line to walk. Stick either belt on him right now and I think he would do great.
Clark W-Shephard (Thank you Edge) is offline   Reply With Quote