ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Do you agree with me that the WWE should get rid of the PG era all of their creative...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Apr 2011, 08:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
s l
Jobber

s l is on a distinguished road
Default Do you agree with me that the WWE should get rid of the PG era all of their creative...

...team hire a new team? Because this crap that they give us every week and pay per views are awful. Last May (2010), I gave away two tickets total $127 for a pay per view because their script and card was not going to be good. I had great wrestling seats that I gave away.

I have not gone to a WWE wrestling event since August 2009 because their scripts are not good.

I have been watching wrestling since the 80's. Because of this current WWE era, Forbes said that the WWE stock is at its lowest which is currently $13 a share.

I have watched ECW, NWA in the 90's. NWA/WCW in the 80's until it was sold to Vince McMahon in March 2001. I have watched WWF/WWE wrestling in the 80's until now. I know what good wrestling and good creative team should be. I also have watched TNA from 2002 until now.

I have also traveled to several states for years to see good wrestling matches.
s l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Apr 2011, 09:02 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

James Daniel is on a distinguished road

YES!!!!!!!
James Daniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Apr 2011, 09:08 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Bdog is on a distinguished road

YYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Bdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Apr 2011, 09:12 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

???????? is on a distinguished road

I think everyone agrees.

*Stares at parents*
???????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Apr 2011, 09:17 PM   #5 (permalink)
Young Noob

Easter Bunny is on a distinguished road

Are you kidding? This is the best era in WWE History! Why would you want to get rid of the PG Era, the Era the greatest Superstar in the History of the Business debuted for his first time in TV? You want to destroy the good direction of the company for sure!
Easter Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Apr 2011, 09:22 PM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

TexasRkowned is on a distinguished road

You really have a good point, but PG is not the problem. You can still have a great match under PG, like Daniel Bryan vs Dolph Ziggler in Bragging Rights 2010. I do certainly agree with you, the Booking and Creative Team need to be fired immediately. I mean the Nexus Storyline could be potentially better then the WWF vs The Alliance storyline, but it fail. So the WWE Booking Team and Creative Team, I'm surprise that they didn't mess up Cena-Miz-Rock Storyline
TexasRkowned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Apr 2011, 09:28 PM   #7 (permalink)
Jobber

WWE - CENA SUCKS - WWE is on a distinguished road

From our view yes of course but from WWE's view no way because they are making so much money from the kids and I think people should stop complaining about the PG rating it's been 3 years now ffs!!
WWE - CENA SUCKS - WWE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Apr 2011, 09:37 PM   #8 (permalink)
Jobber

Danny is on a distinguished road

Idk i dont see anything horrible with the current product, we have seen good TV matches on RAW and SD i.e Punk vs Orton, Del Rio vs Christian Cage match, Orton vs Sheamus vs Wade Cage match, Miz vs Morrison Falls Count Anywhere, Sheamus vs Daniel Bryan and lots more. PG Rating is NOT the problem.

Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Apr 2011, 09:42 PM   #9 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

A.m.c.k is on a distinguished road

I think that the Pg era has been really bad for hardcore wrestling fans. They also don't have any charismatic superstars besides Punk, R truth, and John Morrison. They all are boring meatheads! They need new fresh entertaining wrestlers. And yes they need to get rid of the writing team. John Cena needs to turn heel (last time I watched he got booed big time) and bring back more legends.
A.m.c.k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Apr 2011, 09:47 PM   #10 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Rassling Fundamentals is on a distinguished road

Indeed get rid of all of the Hollywood type writers and give the book to somebody like a former wrestler who has been in the business for 20 or 30 years.

....come on now how did you get your hands on a script?!?!?!!? Are you Barton Fink?
Rassling Fundamentals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Apr 2011, 09:52 PM   #11 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Sexy-cat is on a distinguished road

Yeah I think they should. They need to be more creative and come up with new ideas.
Sexy-cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Apr 2011, 09:57 PM   #12 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

***Jerichoholic*** is on a distinguished road

They definitely need a new creative team. But there isn't a problem with WWE being PG, you can get away with a lot of stuff with PG.

WWE can still be great as PG, you just need a good creative team.

1988-1992 was great and PG! (it had the best heels as well XD, just saying lol)
***Jerichoholic*** is offline   Reply With Quote