ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

If CM Punk and Christian would start off their wrestling careers at WWE and stay there...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Apr 2011, 01:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

?????m? r???d « ph???m???? ?h?mp´?? is on a distinguished road
Default If CM Punk and Christian would start off their wrestling careers at WWE and stay there...

...without moving ....? If CM Punk and Christian would start off their wrestling careers at WWE and stay there without moving to any company like let's say TNA and/or ROH do you think they would get a bigger push in WWE ???

I mean if you think a lot of great superstars in WWE who start off their career there and there for their whole career get a really big push. Like let's say Undertaker, having a big streak because you do rememberer that he never did change companies! HBK got his big push, Hulk Hogan got his big push , Edge got the most number of titles he was always with WWE and there are many other wrestlers you name them !

So do you agree with me on CM Punk and Christian? Why or why not?

BQ Do you think both guys would be more respected by WWE fans if they would stay in WWE for their whole career? Why or why not?
?????m? r???d « ph???m???? ?h?mp´?? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Apr 2011, 01:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Todd Heyden is on a distinguished road

my mum asked if you want a jam sandwich?
Todd Heyden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Apr 2011, 02:07 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Just Close Your Eyes is on a distinguished road

Yes.

WWE Superstars like John Cena, Randy Orton The Miz all started out in The WWE. They have all been The World Champion.

If Christian started with The WWE, and if he didn't go to TNA in 2005, then I think he would have already won a World Championship.

Also if CM Punk was started in The WWE it would have been better for his career but I think he is already one of The WWE's best Superstars at the moment and will be in the Future.

BQ: Yes. They will be respected by everyone. CM Punk is only 32 years old and he has still a good 10 years in his career. If he stays in The WWE he will become a Legend and will earn the respect of all The WWE Universe. Also Christian is one of my favourite Wrestles of all time and I respect him very much but I don't feel that Mr McMahon respects him.
Just Close Your Eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Apr 2011, 02:14 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

░Mr. Smyth - is on a distinguished road

No. Lots of people in WWE haven;t started off their and won world titles. FOr Christian, the reason I think his push was delayed was because he had ''personal problems'' most likely with Vince McMahon, and I say with wasn't about his mother dying or anything. CM Punk is a 2 or 3 time World Champion and is main-eventing a lot. Christian is getting his much deserved push now.

A perfect example to prove your theory wrong is that Jeff Hardy. He first started off in WWE, won numerous tag-titles and mid-card titles, and he got fired due to drugs. He EMBARRASSED the company. WWE give him a second chance, this time rewarding him with mid-card titles AND World Championships. Then, he embarrasses them YET again. WWE is all for second chances, but not for third chances.

BQ - They're RESPECT MORE because they went to the indies. The had to work their asses off to get in to the business! People who start in indies, are always highly acclammed i.e Daniel Bryan, Sin Cara, Tyler Black (Seth Rollins is his name in FCW)
░Mr. Smyth - is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Apr 2011, 02:17 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Ray_Jcb is on a distinguished road

Bigger Push For Punk? D Were you watching WWE in 2008-2009?

-2 time Money In The Bank

-3 Time World Champ

- Made the Undertaker Submit (sort of)

if that's not a big push, I should stop watching Sports Entertainment.

As for Christian, WWE had knew he was already a big star coming back, so they gave him the ECW title for almost a year. the ECW title isin't really Hall of Fame status, but its still a title that was treated like every other one. Now look at Christian! He beat the so called Chosen One 3 times after his big push ended. He's won a 20 man battle royal, and he has a chance to be World Champ next Sunday.

If you ask me, these guys have had successful careers if you just look at their accomplishments already in the past 3 or 4 years.
Ray_Jcb is offline   Reply With Quote