ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Do you think this is possible for the draft?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Apr 2011, 11:32 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Don_t Draft McCool is on a distinguished road
Default Do you think this is possible for the draft?

At the draft they do a random diva's match like Michelle McCool vs lets says Tamina.During the match Layla gets involved attacking Michelle and getting both Tamina and Raw DQed.While Layla and Michelle are brawling at ringside the draft thingy(BQ-if you know what it's called tell me)is on and the diva drafted to SmackDown is not a Raw diva BUT the debuting KHARMA(BQ2-Is that spelled right?) and she comes out to destroy Layla.After the match Awesome Kong and Michelle McCool have a stare down.They both smile at each other then Michelle picks up a mic and saysSo Lay I see you met my new bodyguard.Also at Extreme Rules we are going to have a Flawless match(That would be some random gimmick match WWE puts together lol).In the online draft Layla gets drafted to Raw so Extreme rules would be her last match under the SmackDown Roster.After Michelle beats Layla and sends her to Raw as a loser.Layla quickly rebounds and becomes Raw's and WWE's top face WWE Diva.Meanwhile on SmackDown Michelle with her new bodyguard would have Kong help her destroy the diva's who have gave her trouble in the past EX:Maryse,Natayla(who were drafted in the online draft)and Beth Phoenix.

BTW my diva roster for SD would be

Faces:Natayla,Maryse and Beth Phoenix,Gail Kim(who came as a bonus with Daniel Bryan)

Heels:Michelle McCool(with Kharma),Kharma and The Bella's

please starr
Don_t Draft McCool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Apr 2011, 11:38 AM   #2 (permalink)
Young Noob

Inferno is on a distinguished road

I would love to see this, It would be amazing. Sometimes the people on Y!A have better ideas then the WWE creative teams or what they called.
Inferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Apr 2011, 11:44 AM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

The Great One is on a distinguished road

Interesting
The Great One is offline   Reply With Quote