ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

WWE DRAFT (Cena/Orton)?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Apr 2011, 11:32 AM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

daniel is on a distinguished road
Default WWE DRAFT (Cena/Orton)?

Who agrees with me that Raw WON'T let go cena and orton to Smackdown. They are Icons on Raw and two major popular wrestlers.

Tell me watcha think?
daniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Apr 2011, 11:44 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

HeartBreaks last 4ever is on a distinguished road

i think orton will go to smackdown now that edge is gone.
HeartBreaks last 4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Apr 2011, 11:47 AM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

deadmemories is on a distinguished road

i actually think they might give cena a heel turn on smackdown, apparently smackdown is really struggling for ratings, cena doing something completely different could be what they need, i dont really know and personally i think they're better off where they are now, we will see...
deadmemories is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Apr 2011, 11:53 AM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

??il i?hum??? is on a distinguished road

Since Edge has retired, they'll put a major star onto SmackDown! However, most of the major stars will stay on RAW. I believe John Morrison, Sheamus, and a major superstar over to SmackDown! Orton? But I believe that will be it, and the rest would be mid-carders down.

As for the SmackDown! transfers, I believe two major stars will transfer. Instead of giving equality to the brands, they stack RAW on a level that I've never seen before.
??il i?hum??? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Apr 2011, 11:58 AM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Hamdi M is on a distinguished road

I agree that you said Cena wont go but you have to know that Randy Orton has decreased in being the main eventer the past couple of weeks . Don't you think that Randy Orton will be the top dog and finally be the John Cena of Smackdown . I think that, that will be a huge step in the right direction for Randy Orton . Hope i convinced you .
Hamdi M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Apr 2011, 12:02 PM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

C????r? ?f T?? ????? ?R???r?? is on a distinguished road

I Agree With John Cena -

John Cena's plays a key factor for Raw's ratings and it's highly unlikely that Vince McMahon would not want to keep Cena, his biggest star and money maker off the A-show. Plus, don't forget the fact that The Rock is coming back to Raw in 2 weeks on the May 2nd edition. There's no way that Cena is not going to be involved in that angle.

I Disagree with Randy Orton -

Randy Orton being on Smackdown would make the perfect sense. Orton is the company?s second biggest face right now and heading over to SmackDown would help him replace Edge's top babyface spot of the SD! Brand. It would also give him a chance to have interesting feuds, storylines, and spots with the likes of Alberto Del Rio, The Corre as well as Kane and possibly the Undertaker(which could be a great potential for the Main Event PPV match for SD!).

He's basically feuded with every one on Raw at this point. A move to Friday Nights would be refreshing right now for his career.
C????r? ?f T?? ????? ?R???r?? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Apr 2011, 12:12 PM   #7 (permalink)
Young Noob

Jonny is on a distinguished road

i agree with you but they should draft orton to smackdown id love to see him take out corre if they are still together and see him as WH Champion in the future
Jonny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Apr 2011, 12:17 PM   #8 (permalink)
Young Noob

Jenny is on a distinguished road

I like them both on Raw but I think Orton will be moved so Smackdown will have a big superstar on it since Edge retired. Plus Orton and Punk's storyline can end and I'll be so happy. I like both wrestlers but I'm sick of it. It should have been over at Wrestlemania.
Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote