ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

If John Cena cared as much about the WWE as he says?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Apr 2011, 07:18 AM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

Paul Hardie is on a distinguished road
Default If John Cena cared as much about the WWE as he says?

Why does he refuse to step back from the title chase for a while and give others a chance to progress? Wouldnt that benefit WWE more than Cena getting his 523,554th title shot? Cena could work with younger wrestlers needing a push.
Paul Hardie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Apr 2011, 07:26 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Just Close Your Eyes is on a distinguished road

The last time John Cena had a WWE Championship Title shot was at The Money In The Bank PPV in July 2010.

Then he wrestled with The Nexus and then got forced to join them or get fired.

Now, after 8 months, John Cena got a WWE Championship shot at Wrestlemania 27.

I agree that John Cena should give young wrestlers a push but he is helping The Miz look like good Champion.

John Cena should help the likes of Kofi Kingston, Zack Ryder Sin Cara.
Just Close Your Eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Apr 2011, 07:30 AM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

The Lord Of Rock is on a distinguished road

as much as i hate him, i think its not up to him, vince wants him in the title picture, because vince is scared that if cena's not shoved down our throats, kids will stop buying his merchandise, so i dont think its cena's fault, although i dislike him.
The Lord Of Rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Apr 2011, 07:32 AM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

VanCity Crippler? is on a distinguished road

You idiot, you think he runs the company? NO. It's Vince putting Cena in these title match cause he was the LUCKY one to get chosen to be the posterboy of the WWE.
VanCity Crippler? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Apr 2011, 07:38 AM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Ethan Robinson is on a distinguished road

i think so
Ethan Robinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Apr 2011, 07:42 AM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

TheAwesomeOne© is on a distinguished road

I reckon Cena should stop with the title chase. Because if hes always in the title picture how are we gonna know whos the future of the WWE. For example when Cena won his first WWE Title you didn't see guys like HHH or Undertaker etc. constantly losing to Cena to give him a popularity boost and make him more recognised. And I dont understand what does Cena do for the WWE that makes him so passionate. Any superstar can be a posterboy for the WWE. If looks is what the Poster boy needs look at someone like Miz or Dolph Ziggler, if its skill that a posterboy needs look at people like Rey Mysterio and Randy Orton, if its popularity then look it people like R-Truth and John Morrison. Theres no need for John Cena to be hogging the spotlight, if he moves over and lets the stars of tomorrow shine today then everyone'll be happy and we might even see who the next John Cena is.
TheAwesomeOne© is offline   Reply With Quote