ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

What happened with these things in WWE?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Apr 2011, 02:27 AM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

OOHAY is on a distinguished road
Default What happened with these things in WWE?

Zach and Primo-Heelish tag team. WWE needs teams. Why ditch a tag team when you need more?

Daniel Bryan/Gail Kim vs Bellas- I thought WWE were finally going to give Gail some tv time, but it didn't last too long.

Sheamus being in the Main Event picture-Him and Triple H were in a feud. It ended with a pedigree on the announce table. Why not a match?

Kane/Nexus/Undertaker-Kane buried Taker with the help of Nexus and ends up going againt HHH? Makes sense to me.

Husky Harris-The New Nexus is back, except him. No mention of him. I'd like to see him form a tag with Ted and be the new Money Inc or something. WWE needs more tag teams, like I mentioned and you already know.

Kozlov/Santino-Kozlov got attacked and I guess WWE just split them. Another tag team gone.

Skip Sheffield-Did he drop off the face of the planet?

Michael Tarver-Makes a few creepy appearences backstage and disappears.

Darren Young on Raw-Why, after being on Raw as part of Nexus and on his own, would they put him back on NXT? I guess they figured it was redemption season, so they needed at least on NXT 1 rookie.

Johnny Curtis-He won NXT 4, earning a shot at the tag titles with R-Truth as his partner. Truth is heel now, but the tag champs are face, so maybe he will get a shot if he turns heel as well.
OOHAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Apr 2011, 02:33 AM   #2 (permalink)
Young Noob

Haha is on a distinguished road

The two that make no sense to me is Kane/Nexus/Undertaker and Michael Tarver that one makes no sense at all and is creepy, does anyone know the last time he was seen backstage? its been awhile i think.
Haha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Apr 2011, 02:38 AM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

C????ýr? ?f T?? ????? ?R???r?? is on a distinguished road

1.) It seems like it was a one time thing. Both Zack Ryder and Primo are barely able to make it on the Superstars card as it is.

2.) The feud was dropped in favor of Daniel Bryan vs Sheamus. The original plan was for Daniel Bryan to team up with Gail Kim and face Sheamus and The Bellas in a mix tag match at Wrestlemania but those plans were scrapped once the WWE had Snooki team with Trish and Morrison.

3.) That's what most including me don't understand. They for some reason decided to end it like that. They also wanted to keep the full focus on Triple H's Wrestlemania 27 storyline with The Undertaker.

4.) Apparently the feud was dropped as the WWE decided to turn Kane back into a babyface and wanted The Undertaker to start his program with Triple H and Wrestlemania.

5.) The WWE sent him back to FCW, to repackage him with a new gimmick. He's going by the name of Axl Mulligan with a mask gimmick.

6.) Yes and it's sad because I had high hopes for that Tag Team. Santino is going back into a singles competitor now.

7.) He still rehabilitating from his leg injury back in August. He's scheduled to be back soon around May-June, so stay tuned on that.

8.) I agree that was pointless, I though they were going to add him to The Corre, but I guess theres noway of that happening anymore. He's been regulated back to FCW I've heard.

9.) My guess is that they wanted to repackage him, so by doing that they had him on the latest Season of NXT to get some redemption.

10) They done the same thing with NXT Season 3 winner Kaitlyn, she was suppose to earn a Divas Championship title shot and now she's barely able to make it to Smackdown. Anyway back to the Johnny Curtis thing, I think he will turn heel just like his pro and later have a match with the new Tag Team Champions, Kane and Big Show.
C????ýr? ?f T?? ????? ?R???r?? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Apr 2011, 02:45 AM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Omar Abdi is on a distinguished road

i hope Sheamus and Miz team up with Ted Dibase and Alex Riely to form the Awesome Money and the Apple also known as the Allied People Powerd by Loathing Everything Return to take out the New Nexus
Omar Abdi is offline   Reply With Quote