ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

where do I buy VIP Tickets for WM28 Fan Axxess?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Apr 2011, 12:48 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

SuzukiCrimson is on a distinguished road
Default where do I buy VIP Tickets for WM28 Fan Axxess?

I've never been to a Wrestlemania and want to make the most of it.How and where can I buy the VIP tickets where you get to meet wrestlers? Thanks very much!
SuzukiCrimson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Apr 2011, 12:53 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Jack Anderson is on a distinguished road

lolhello.com
Jack Anderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Apr 2011, 12:57 AM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Julius C is on a distinguished road

World Wrestling Entertainment will provide informaton on events the week of Wrestlemania XXVIII on The WWE Web Site when they choose to. You've got a long wait. Tickets for Wrestlemania XXVIII will go on sale before tickets for any of the other events that week go on sale. Those of us who have gone to Wrestlemanias know the drill. Those Fans who are focused on Friday, Saturday and Sunday can have their Wrestling Fix satisfied when The WWE posts informaiton and links for The Wrestlemania Travel Packages. For those of us who are Professional Wrestling Fans and go to both WWE Events and Non-WWE Events, we will buy tickets to those events as they become available. If you are regisetered with the WWE and get updates on upcoming events in your area, you might want to add Miami, Florida as an area you are interested in. If you have Accounts set up with Ticketmaster and Live Nation, that will help. If you go to the WWE Web Site on a regular basis and look up information on upcoming shows and Pay Per Views on a regular basis, continue to do so. It is too early to tell when that informaiton will be posted. If you are trying to buy VIP Tickets for WWE Axxess, if this year is any indication, if you do not do everything that I previously mentioned, then the tickets will all be gone before you even find out about them. My brother and I have been to 5 Wrestlemanias and VIP Tickets for Wrestlemania XXVII were gone in a matter of hours. If you do not buy them with in the first few hours they are posted, you will wind up buying General Admisssion Tickets for WWE Axxess, which means you will get to meet most of the Wrestlers, Divas and WWE Personalities, but not the Wrestlers tied to The VIP Axxess Sessions. Some of these wrestlers may also do regular WWE Axxess Sessions, but you'll find out next March.
Julius C is offline   Reply With Quote