ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Should CM Punk go to Smackdown?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Apr 2011, 05:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

Live Events is on a distinguished road
Default Should CM Punk go to Smackdown?

I know the wwe draft is next week, but should he go or rather stay on Raw instead? He did REALLY good on SD with the whole straight edge society gimmick, no drug use, things like that. Do you think he should go to smackdown or not?
Live Events is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Apr 2011, 05:22 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

acidBURN is on a distinguished road

He just got on RAW earlier this year after being on SD for a long while. I'd love to see him get a shot at the WWE title but looks like that is gonna continue between Miz/Cena for a while. He'd have a better shot at the WCH title on SD but I think ADR is being pushed for that so Punk probably wouldn't have a satisfying feud on SD, at least for a while.

Well, I say leave him on RAW and continue the feud with Orton but please get him out of this stupid leader of Nexus crp.
acidBURN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Apr 2011, 05:27 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Conner M is on a distinguished road

who would he feud with tho? They have about 3 good faces On smackdown and He's Feuded with them all execpt Christan But i'll have to check that out to lol
Conner M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Apr 2011, 05:32 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

C????r? ?f T?? ????? ?R???r?? is on a distinguished road

I'd say CM Punk should stay on the Raw Brand. He just got traded to Raw for Edge in late 2010. Also back when CM Punk was on Smackdown he was getting a bit buried in feuds with Big Show and Rey Mysterio. So far since he came to Raw he's had great feuds with John Cena and a good one going so far with Randy Orton. Since the New Nexus is on the verge of splitting apart. I think CM Punk should go back solo as a heel superstar and get into the WWE Championship soon. I can't wait to see him do a program with Triple H because I know that would showcase some great promo exchanging and PPV matches.
C????r? ?f T?? ????? ?R???r?? is offline   Reply With Quote