ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Y2J needs to return as a Face.?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Apr 2011, 04:02 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

The Icon In My Own Right! is on a distinguished road
Default Y2J needs to return as a Face.?

Thats right I say need smply because whats the point of bringing Chris Jericho as a heel? he had a great gimmick, great feuds, great matches but with the Retirement of Edge it would be great to have Jericho replace Edge at next top babyface.

Sure some people say will Say Randy Orton punted him in the head which means obviously Jericho is coming back for Orton. Not exactly, Jericho could easily say Orton kicking him in the head made him realise what kind of a person he became.. etc etc or Randy orton can turn heel and Y2J (Face) reignite their feud from 2007.

Either way Orton Vs Jericho is on the agenda but I see that match happening at WM 28 when Orton is a heel and Jericho a face.

I highly doubt Jericho wants to be a face I think he even stated it but in these dire times of WWE i firmly believe especially with Jericho media attention from his Dancing with the stars etc... it would be wise to bring him as a face on Smackdown.

What are your thoughts?
The Icon In My Own Right! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Apr 2011, 04:07 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Tom Dickson is on a distinguished road

I get your point, but the true question is: Will it blend?
Tom Dickson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Apr 2011, 04:17 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

4:20? is on a distinguished road

Yeah i definetely want to see him back as a face and a feud with the Miz would be awesome even though they will probably do Orton vs Jericho. Him as a face would be great and could create a lot of fresh feuds when he comes back we definitely need Y2J.
4:20? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Apr 2011, 04:22 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

TexasRkowned is on a distinguished road

You have a very good point. Either way, Chris Jericho is the best on what de does. If he he is either a Face or a Heel, he is going to get a very good crowd reactions. But when is Jericho coming back, we all know it going to happen after DDTS, but will it happen immediately, or happen at a big-time event like Summerslam? But yeah, I don't think Chris Needs to go to turn Face, but if he does, it will be very good. If it anything, I think the WWE needs, to make Chris Jericho comes back as a Face.
TexasRkowned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Apr 2011, 04:27 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Marshall Marshall is on a distinguished road

Interesting..
Marshall Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Apr 2011, 04:33 PM   #6 (permalink)
Young Noob

Nuran C is on a distinguished road

they should cause after Edge retirement Smackdown needs a top face and his Y2J gimmick would be perfect
Nuran C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Apr 2011, 04:37 PM   #7 (permalink)
Jobber

C????ýr? ?f T?? ????? ?R???r?? is on a distinguished road

Agree. Chris Jericho should return as a babyface on the Smackdown Brand. WWE is lacking Main Event baby faces. Jericho has amazing charisma, mic skill, in-ring skills, basically the it factor the WWE wants. No offense to Christian and it isn't his fault about this, but he can't hold the Smackdown Brand together as the top babyface. We need someone more credible. Smackdown is really heel heavy at the moment. They are also missing a superstar with killer charisma, with the loss of Edge. I like Christian, but on the mic, not so much. Rey Mysterio not believable as we. So I expect Jericho to return as the lead face of Smackdown. Just thinking of a feud between Jericho and Christian, Del Rio would be epic.
C????ýr? ?f T?? ????? ?R???r?? is offline   Reply With Quote