ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Can people please STOP saying John Cena will never this and that?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Apr 2011, 02:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

CenaGirl is on a distinguished road
Default Can people please STOP saying John Cena will never this and that?

As a true loyal Cena fan from the very beginning, comments like Cena will never get great fan support like the rock does or John Cena is outclassed by everything really do hurt me. Years ago back in 2008, on a topic fan site, someone who was netral on John Cena told me to be pacient, that John Cena WILL get the love and respect and bigtime support from practically the whole crowd, just you wait and see. He also told me that is exactly what he did when the rock retrived a lot of hatred.....but its 2011 now and nothing is happening.... and it feels like it never will....is it just me, or am I REALLY just being way to impacient?.....

ps to clear things up, yes I am a female who loves John Cena and NO its not because if his looks,its because of who he is. He is amazing and a sweetheart....I met him before he is such a sweetheart and it pains me to see so many people hate him and not giving him a chance at all..

well never be forgotten is perfect that actually cheered me up a bit...(:

@Live Events I know right? which is exactly why I barely ever fight with cena haters anymore.....because they are stupid I almost feel just as stupid with fighting with them...

@Live Events I know right? which is exactly why I barely ever fight with cena haters anymore.....because they are stupid I almost feel just as stupid with fighting with them...
CenaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Apr 2011, 02:27 PM   #2 (permalink)
Val
Fresh Noob

Val is on a distinguished road

I agree.
Val is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Apr 2011, 02:32 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Peter Gower is on a distinguished road

Cena will Never be forgotten! Is that ok?
Peter Gower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Apr 2011, 02:37 PM   #4 (permalink)
Young Noob

toto is on a distinguished road

John Cena Is The Best Joke Of All Time
toto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Apr 2011, 02:42 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

gsupernova is on a distinguished road

Cena---tries to be the good guy to win support kids

The Rock---- didnt give a damn about being the good guy and everybody loved him.(kids, teens, adults)
gsupernova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Apr 2011, 02:49 PM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

***Jerichoholic*** is on a distinguished road

Ahhhhhh.... Are you pissed off because we don't like the untalented hack that has been booed for 6 years?

Get over it.

@Live Events- How am I retarded? Because I don't like John Cena?

@CenaGirl- You don't argue with people who don't like Cena, because you simply can't. I seen your replies to people, they're absolutely horrible lol.
***Jerichoholic*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Apr 2011, 02:52 PM   #7 (permalink)
Jobber

Live Events is on a distinguished road

I agree with everything you said. People are just dumb and jealous, they need to get lives because they're actually retarded for hating someone for no damn reason at all. Im a cena fan too and have been for years. I'll always be a cena fan.
Live Events is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Apr 2011, 02:57 PM   #8 (permalink)
Jobber

Emma is on a distinguished road

It's just a fan thing. I mean I can tell you a lot of people that really didn't like Shawn michaels but when it was time for him to retire they showed him the repect he deserved. I can't lie John Cena has done some pretty cool stuff but he is still in he learning stage in his career.. He won't earm it till it's time for him to go.
Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Apr 2011, 03:07 PM   #9 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

EAZY(LetsGetIt) is on a distinguished road

BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!!!! You can make your little John Cena speech all you want it still doesn't change the fact that John Cena undoubtly absolutely completely SUCK!
EAZY(LetsGetIt) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Apr 2011, 03:12 PM   #10 (permalink)

steve is on a distinguished road

You mean saying things like, John Cena will never be a good wrestler, or have a good match. John Cena will never say anything, do anything or be apart of anything meaningful.

Why would people stop saying things like this, when they are true?
steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Apr 2011, 03:19 PM   #11 (permalink)
Jobber

paul is on a distinguished road

lol you have know idea How he is

What you see is a Package that the WWE want you to see

Question for ya.. was John Cena doing charity work before he went to wwe??

Answer NO

its all publicity stunts that helps promote his character and the company!

Fans of wrestling are sick of him as he is used as a merchandising tool

That is why Cena will NEVER be a Turn and become Heel!

(there scared they will loose T shirt sales etc)

Cena was created for the Sole purpose of appealing to Women and children

to maximise merchandising sales
paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Apr 2011, 03:22 PM   #12 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Anindya Guin is on a distinguished road

To be clear with ya most people dont hate cena as a person but as a carrecter. i aint gonna lie to ya he is a good man(unlike hulk hogan) but this business is not about respect. sometimes you have to be edgy. cena does not do that. that is why people are angry at him. if cena chages his carrecter just a little bit people will like him again.

and let me tell ya somethin im a huge hbk fan. people say a lot about him. but i believe in only him without thinking what people say. you should do the same.
Anindya Guin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Apr 2011, 03:27 PM   #13 (permalink)
Jobber

Paul Hardie is on a distinguished road

Why are people stupid for hating Cena? If you are going to insult haters you have to expect insults back. I neither like nor dislike him, but he will never EVER get the sort of reaction the Rock gets as Cenas character is aimed at women and children under the age of 10. And i dare say most wrestlers are nice guys so Cena is not alone there.
Paul Hardie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Apr 2011, 03:33 PM   #14 (permalink)
Young Noob

Rusty Steele has Cena-nuff! is on a distinguished road

Apparently you're not a real wrestling fan. He isn't hated because of who he is, he's hated cause he's not a good wrestler and isn't talented in the ring. If you can't realize that that's why people hate him so much you don't know squat about wrestling.

I do respect the stuff he does, like Grant-a-Wish and the like, but that doesn't mean he's a good guy. He's paid to portray himself a certain way and sometimes he has to do that outside the ring too. For all you know, he's nothing like he really is on TV. You don't know squat, and you lose. Sorry.
Rusty Steele has Cena-nuff! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Apr 2011, 03:37 PM   #15 (permalink)
Young Noob

Krystal is on a distinguished road

People will not cheer John Cena, because lets face it.. the majority of the WWE universe is a bunch of Bandwagon hoppers.. They cheered him when he was a portrayed as a jerk rapper, then turned on him when he began being portrayed as a nice guy.. we cant have good guys and bad guys anymore.. there is no more Sgt. Slaughter vs Hulk Hogan.. USA vs Iraq like back then.. no Yokozuna vs Lex Lugar or Bret Hart.. What happened is Stone Cold came along and basically created the Anti hero.. basically a jerk who still gets cheered.. and faces an even bigger jerk.. actual good guys arent welcomed by the majority of the crowd anymore because they want more Stone Cold like wrestlers.. this is why a majority of the most popular wrestlers in the industry today are either heel, or have been heel for the majority of their career.. even Rey Mysterio is disliked just like Cena. If a true face gets an actual push.. suddenly hes being forced on us.. R Truth wasnt nearly as popular with the WWE universe until he suddenly started smoking a cigarette..
Krystal is offline   Reply With Quote