ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Don't think the IWC is hypocritical when it comes to Shawn Michaels (more inside)?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Apr 2011, 12:13 PM   #1 (permalink)
Young Noob

? §traigh? ?dg? §ui¢id?? ? is on a distinguished road
Default Don't think the IWC is hypocritical when it comes to Shawn Michaels (more inside)?

NONE of you guys liked Shawn Michaels until after he retired . NONE of you acknowledged that he's one of the greatest superstars of all time until AFTER he retired and you saw all his accomplishments throughout his career . I hear people say all the time ''Shawn Michaels is the greatest wrestler of all time'' . Please . You all are fake Shawn Michaels fans and it's a shame that you only praise a wrestler until AFTER he retires .

Thoughts ?

BQ : What's your favorite Shawn Michaels match ? Too hypocritical to answer ?

2 answers in 15 minutes ? God damn, you people are braindead . Let's see how many of you hypocrites answer a troll question or a user question in the next few minutes instead of this true wrestling question . Retards .

Red Sexy Cerebral Phenom : Yes, I shouldn't of said all of you . How about a large majority ? EVERYONE HAPPY NOW ? No need to get piped up .

Answers 5# and 6# : Shut the hell up . I am far from a troll . If you can't respect my opinion, that makes lesser of a wrestling fan in my book . READ THE DAMN QUESTION, I SAID A LARGE MAJORITY . EVERYTHING ISN'T ABOUT YOU, MY FRIEND . DID I SAY ''ISN'T ___ A FAKE SHAWN MICHAELS FAN'' ? I DIDN'T SAY ANY NAMES, I SAID A LARGE MAJORITY .

Don't you ever call me an a*shole .

@ Dass : Thanks for admitting that you're not a fake Shawn Michaels fan .

Red Sexy Cerebral Phenom : I'm not going to argue with you over some words . EVERYONE : Read the whole question please . LARGE MAJORITY .

LOL, ''what are you going to do, cry like a baby b*tch'' ? You can't win the argument so you resort to dissing me . NICE .
? §traigh? ?dg? §ui¢id?? ? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Apr 2011, 12:18 PM   #2 (permalink)
Young Noob

Krowe is on a distinguished road

Boy you betta check yo self fore you wreck yo self

HBK vs HHH three stages of hell
Krowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Apr 2011, 12:22 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Just Close Your Eyes is on a distinguished road

I agree.

But I have always been a big fan of Shawn Michaels. I have been his fan since he beat Bret Hart at Wrestlemania 12.

My favourite Tag Team of all time is DX. Triple H HBK have always been my favourite wrestlers.

This is exactly like Michael Jackson. Not many people liked MJ until he passed away in 2009. After he died MJ's music was played by everyone and fans said he was my favourite pop star. These people didn't even know him until he died.

BQ: The Undertaker vs Shawn Michaels: Wrestlemania 25.
Just Close Your Eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Apr 2011, 12:27 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Red Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster ever

Do you not know what the word 'none' means? You obviously don't because there are fans in the IWC who liked HBK before and after his retirement. My thoughts are that you need to learn to generalizing and get your facts straight before you assume something.

Piped up? Learn how to use the words 'none' and 'majority' in a sentence without someone telling you how to use them. There is a difference between those words, but you just wanted to generalize to make a point.
Red Sexy Cerebral Phenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Apr 2011, 12:32 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

Dass is on a distinguished road

I'm sorry, what? Are we talking about the same IWC?

That said, I'm not a fan. I acknowledge he was a good wrestler, but I just don't like him, never have. Can't really explain why.
Dass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Apr 2011, 12:38 PM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Shan Youdi is on a distinguished road

Screw u man! how the hell can u be so sure that Shawn doesn't have any true fans?

I always respected Shawn Michaels. when Shawn came to WWE, i was not even born. i have been watching his matches since the time i can remember. i always respected him, and i always will. collecting Shawn's stickers was my hobby when i was a kid. i still respect him, and i always wish he could come back 2 the wwe.

Shawn is the best wwe ever had. not the undertaker, not hogan, not bret hart, not even Tripple H.

he has never failed his fans. and we will never fail him.

favorite matches:

Bret hart Vs HBK - Wrestlemania 12 - 60 mins iron man match

Kurt Angle Vs HBK _ WM 21

In Your House 10: HBK vs. Mankind

SummerSlam 2002: Triple H vs. HBK, No Holds Barred

HBK vs. Ric Flair - WM 24

I can go on like this u stupid ***hole!
Shan Youdi is offline   Reply With Quote