ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Jay Lethal has been released from TNA, should WWE snag him + DH Smith news?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Apr 2011, 12:13 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

?????? - ?????? ?? ??? ???? is on a distinguished road
Default Jay Lethal has been released from TNA, should WWE snag him + DH Smith news?

This is the second time I posted this because It got deleted last time - I dont know why

Anyway star if you find this interesting

TNA has released former X Division Champion Jay Lethal. Should Triple H try and go after him like he did with Sin Cara and Kharma (Awesome Kong)

DH Smith is reportedly thinking about going to MMA - Thoughts?
?????? - ?????? ?? ??? ???? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Apr 2011, 12:18 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

paul is on a distinguished road

If I were Vince, I'd sign Lethal right away. Harry Smith in MMA?... I'll be optimistic and say that he might be quite good.
paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Apr 2011, 12:27 PM   #3 (permalink)
Young Noob

Inferno is on a distinguished road

Really wtf?? They released Jay Lethal? They should snap him A.S.A.P. They should bring the cruserweight title back they have many light wrestlers. Curt Hawkins,Zack Ryder, Chavo, Sin Cara, Daniel Bryan, Tyson Kidd, Justin gabriels, Heath Slater, Rey Mysterio, I think they are more.

Or they should bring some Wrestlers from FCW.

DH to mma? I think he will do well.
Inferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Apr 2011, 12:32 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

kevinr1 is on a distinguished road

Both TNA and the WWE are cluesless. TNA just basicially said screw the X-Division.

WWE dumped the cruiser-weight division. TNA needs to fire Vince Russo. That is why TNA is stuck on those 1.2 million viewers. They need a TOTAL REMAKE.

So does the WWE. Fans need something FRESH. I am tired of SUPER CENA. I sure can not stand them FORCING the Miz as a World Champion. What a complete JOKE!!!! The WWE should have done right and made Mr. Kennedy a world Champ.

WWE has screwed the Tag Team situation. All of their REAL tag teams where broken up and make to do the EVER so tiring. Partner vs Partner feuds which people are bored with seeing. Chyrme Tyhme (spelling) and the Hart Foundation. Both of them forced to break up into singles. The WWE is trying to sell to you guys that putting together these quick teams are better than REAL tag teams with names like the Road Warriors, Rock-N-Roll Express, etc.

Jay Lethal....depends....The WWE has screwed over the TNA stars they picked up and the WWE stars that left for TNA and came back to the WWE. Look at Gail Kim. Has not been the Womens/ Diva champion. Because they are pushing the Undertakers wife, Michelle MCCool and Layla (LaCool) Look at how Christian has been screwed over .

both the WWE and TNA has talent. Vince needs to sit down and let some else do the work..

Ted DiBiase II is another example....He should have been a champion by now. Daniel Bryan....why have the buried him twice...fired..rehired...push him and dump him.

Kofi Kingston was demoted cause of Randy Orton telling the WWE he does not deserve a push...
kevinr1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Apr 2011, 12:38 PM   #5 (permalink)
AGM
Jobber

AGM is on a distinguished road

No, it would've be better if he went to either ROH, DGUSA, AAA, Lucha Libre USA, Pro Wrestling Noah or NJPW.
AGM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Apr 2011, 12:48 PM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

jjoesssh is on a distinguished road

I think so, he can do the WWE style and has what it takes in the ring as well as his great impersonations which WWE could jump on top of.

WWE is the only one missing out on that deal.
jjoesssh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Apr 2011, 12:52 PM   #7 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

kevin is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to kevin

They should definitely grab him. He is a very talented wrestler. DH Smith to MMA, I mean I guess he's clearly not being used in WWE. More power to him for trying to earn some money.
kevin is offline   Reply With Quote