ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Puro star returns to the the states tonight *MLW Spoiler*

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Apr 2003, 04:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

Default Puro star returns to the the states tonight *MLW Spoiler*

(FLORIDA) -Tonight (April 14) prepare to enter the Underground at 11:00 PM (EST) on The Sunshine Network when Major League Wrestling ("MLW") delivers Underground TV nationwide on satellite television and throughout Florida on cable TV. MLW features a unique brand of wrestling known as "Hybrid Wrestling" - the ultimate form of professional wrestling that is too violent for prime time.

This Monday night MLW Underground TV heads to New York City to raise some hell at the historic Manhattan Center tonight!

In a night that will be 100 percent soap opera free, Satoshi Koijma faces "New F'N Show" Jerry Lynn in the main event where the MLW World Heavyweight Title is at stake in a technical showdown! Prepare for Kojimania!!

Also - Raven will be enter the Underground. Why has this tortured soul come to MLW?

Plus, "the Hardcore Legend" Terry Funk gears up for his upcoming May 9th encounter against Steve Corino when he takes on Chris Candido - who is accompanied by Tammy "Sunny" Sytch!

And if that wasn't enough, MLW Underground TV will deliver yet another surprise!

Last but not least, "Dr. Death" Steve Williams and PJ Friedman will make their Underground TV debut!

MLW Underground TV can be seen every Monday night at 11:00 PM (EST) and on replay at 5:00 AM (EST) Wednesday, April 16 on The Sunshine Network.

MLW is also proud to announce that it will make its way to Orlando, Florida on May 9th at Tabu Night Club - formally known as the Zuma Beach Club located at 46 N. Orange Street in Downtown Orlando with a bell time of 7:00 PM.

Tickets are now on sale online at http://www.ticketmaster.com/artist/864566, via charge-by-phone at: 407-839-3900, and at all Ticketmaster outlets throughout Florida. All tickets are $20.00 with ages 18 and up welcome. Matches already signed include:

**Sabu vs. La Parka
**Terry Funk vs. Sabu
**Raven makes his MLW debut
**Vampiro vs. Christopher Daniels
**Paul London vs. Jerry Lynn
**Plus: Mike Awesome, "Dr. Death" Steve Williams, the Extreme Horsemen, The Samoan Island Tribe, Ikuto Hidaka, Fuego Guerrero, Los Maximos, CM Punk, and more!

Watch MLW Underground TV Monday at 11:00PM (EST) and witness the evolution of MLW's brand of Hybrid Wrestling on a weekly basis!

MLW also can be seen on Japan's Gaora sports cable network with its frequent 2-hour specials.

Be sure to check out www.MLW.com to get all the latest info on Major League Wrestling, May 9th's Orlando REVOLUTIONS event, and Underground TV.

MLW: This is Hybrid Wrestling.
Old 14 Apr 2003, 07:34 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

sounds like a pretty solid card. Don't know much about some of the guys though. And I still not too sure what "Hybrid" wrestling's all about though. Let me know how the show goes.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Apr 2003, 07:38 PM   #3 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

i think this is where truth comes in handy as i'll have raw on and i don't have the sunshine channel yet so i have to rely on truth LOL
Old 14 Apr 2003, 10:31 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fallen One

The Cheat is on a distinguished road

- I don't get this channel, got I hate cable TV...

Man this could be the fed to step up next...
Old 15 Apr 2003, 11:48 AM   #5 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

hmmm if truth doesn't give us a review here shortly i'll post the results *damn you truth LMAO*