ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Bret"Hit Man"Hart is the WWF/WWE greatest champion of All Time

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Apr 2003, 01:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Thumbs up Bret"Hit Man"Hart is the WWF/WWE greatest champion of All Time

I m really happy for the "Hit Man" and it s really nice to see this true company man being crowned as the greatest WWF world champion of all time .
Congrats Hitman !
Old 01 Apr 2003, 02:48 PM   #2 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

What? Where did you read this?

Last edited by Mr. Hostility; 01 Apr 2003 at 02:55 PM.
Mr. Hostility is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Apr 2003, 02:54 PM   #3 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

yeah, what is this and where are you getting it from? This sounds like some sort of boone report.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Apr 2003, 02:57 PM   #4 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Quote:
ShadowMan said in post # :
What? Where did you see this at?
http://www.1wrestling.com/news/newsline.asp?news=13150

P.S : i ve just edited this post with the correct link about it .

Old 01 Apr 2003, 03:05 PM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

um, can you post the direct link cause there's too much stuff for me to go through, and who was credited with naming him the best ever? Was that some poll or something?

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 01 Apr 2003, 03:14 PM   #6 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Quote:
XDS said in post # :
um, can you post the direct link cause there's too much stuff for me to go through, and who was credited with naming him the best ever? Was that some poll or something?
Sure i ve just edited my last post with the good link but here it is again : http://www.1wrestling.com/news/newsline.asp?news=13150

I think it s the poll who was created in February on wwe.com (and perharps wwe magazine and raw mag too) .

P.S : it s at the end of the dave scherer s article about Brock Lesnar doing "his own way and refusing to jobbing to the Rock at a house show" which is quite interesting too .
Old 01 Apr 2003, 03:22 PM   #7 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Quote:
Adam Martin sent this one. ... I just got off the phone with Paul Nemer and he just got a copy of the latest WWE RAW Magazine which showed that Bret "Hitman" Hart was voted the greatest WWE Champion of all time in that poll that took place in February._
Thanks. I think it's an odd choice, and I'm not much of a bret fan, but so it goes.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 01 Apr 2003, 04:50 PM   #8 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

Hummmm I thought HBK would beat him out,I demand a recount,oh well I like Bret so good for him.

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Apr 2003, 01:36 AM   #9 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

$uperman is on a distinguished road
Default yo

damn right he is the best there is the best there was and the best there ever will be wooooooooo

If You Beleive in the 'S' You Will be Relieving Your Stress!!!

$uperman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Apr 2003, 06:53 PM   #10 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

final four all time (in my opinon):Bret,Stone Cold,Hogan,The Rock
Old 08 Apr 2003, 07:01 PM   #11 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

I think he was also the greatest wCw Champ of all time also....
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Apr 2003, 11:38 PM   #12 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Bret doesn't deserve it? You people need to wake up.

For years, Bret provided his blood....sweat...and tears, literally and figureately, for the WWE, without even contemplating selling out like Hogan and Savage.

He broke his back for 14 years and was the hardest worker any compnay could ever have. Not only that, but he was a damn good athlete in the ring. Nobody handled in-ring matters and backstage political bullshit as flawlessly as Bret Hart did......and he even managed to do so with a smile on his face while providing a good message for the kids.

Unlike a lot of other so-called "great champions" (cough, cough, Shawn Michales, *cough* HHH, *cough* Kevin Nash), Bret never had to suck McMahon anus or pull any political strings backstage to get to the top of the company. He did so with hard work and a good attitiude.

He is THE BEST. No debate on the matter is necessary.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Apr 2003, 04:06 PM   #13 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

^^^^^^ And That my friends is why Mr. Marbles is the The Wrestling History Mod... Great post....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Apr 2003, 05:21 PM   #14 (permalink)
Greatest Of All Time

-Tiga- is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to -Tiga-

Thanks Mr.Marbles.

*Biggest Hart Fan Right Here!!!!!!!!!*