ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Do you know if WWE wrestler John Cena will be in Rochester, NY for the WWE house show on 06/11/11?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Apr 2011, 09:08 PM   #1 (permalink)
s l
Jobber

s l is on a distinguished road
Default Do you know if WWE wrestler John Cena will be in Rochester, NY for the WWE house show on 06/11/11?

Because if he is not going to be wrestling there for my birthday than I will be going to Las Vegas for my birthday trip.
s l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Apr 2011, 09:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

MI-SA-WA is on a distinguished road

This is whats wrong with the WWE Universe and one thing thats wrong with WWE today. People only going to shows because of one guy. I hate that they do that. Im putting blame on WWE here to, cause they need to make people care about the new guys, but with people only thinking about Cena and maybe Orton, and not giving anyone else a chance, WWE will not push anyone else but Cena and Orton..

But yes hes going to be there.. Atleast he is scheduled to be there. Stuff can happen between now and then, but at the moment he will be there..

www.bluecrossarena.com
MI-SA-WA is offline   Reply With Quote