ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

what's the longest someone has locked a submission wrestling hold on you?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Apr 2011, 06:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
Al
Fresh Noob

Al is on a distinguished road
Default what's the longest someone has locked a submission wrestling hold on you?

what's the longest someone has locked a submission wrestling hold on you?
Al is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Apr 2011, 06:37 PM   #2 (permalink)
Young Noob

WWEGuru is on a distinguished road

I was doing a triple threat match with my friends when I was 12. And one of them got me in an ankle lock and then the other grabbed my other ankle and they were really twisting them for a solid 10 minutes.
WWEGuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Apr 2011, 06:53 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

?????re wwe d?va? is on a distinguished road

My sister has locked so many submissions on me, but I lock them more on her.

They aren't held for that long though.
?????re wwe d?va? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Apr 2011, 06:58 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

WWE - CENA SUCKS - WWE is on a distinguished road

About 5 seconds lol it was The Walls Of Jericho and Crippler Crossface at the same time
WWE - CENA SUCKS - WWE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Apr 2011, 07:02 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

michael h is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to michael h

I'm 4-2 in semi-professional MMA in the UK. My second fight had very restricted rules on striking, and was fought on mats instead of a cage or ring. I was trying to pass guard and got caught, first in a triange and then my opponent turned for the armbar.

I tapped instantly, but the f**** refused to let go. It must just have been adrenaline, but he held on for another 5 full seconds on full torque. My arm was on fire, but luckily no real harm was done and a few days later it was ok. The guy apologised.

The only other thing like that was being choked completely out by a friend. He had caught me by surprise, and decided that i should find out what it feels like to go to sleep. I was so scared as i was going under that i wasn't coming back out. Hold was on about 12 seconds.
michael h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Apr 2011, 07:08 PM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

?r???a?e c?eerer.-? is on a distinguished road

@Future WWE Diva - Well, thank you sister .. ahha.

Anyways, my sister does them more on me, just for fun, though .. especially the ankle lock, and all. One time, she held that on me for a while, and then whenever I walked, my foot wasn't working right, so I couldn't cheer for about two weeks.
?r???a?e c?eerer.-? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Apr 2011, 07:12 PM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Right in ya face! is on a distinguished road

Summer Slam '93 Bret Hart held Jerry Lawler for over 3 minutes in the sharpshooter. Lawler submitted in the next moment. But Bret didn't let go. He even had to be disqualified because he refused to broke the hold and several referees had to urge him to let go. Bret said, that he did it, because Lawler insulted in promos his parents.

Survivor Series '94 Bret Hart vs Bob Backlund The Towel-Match for the WWE Championship. The champion title could only be won or successfully defend if the manager threw in the towel. Otherwise not. Bret was accompanied by the British Bulldog and Bob Backlund was accompanied by Owen Hart. After a feint by Owen, the British Bulldog chased Owen round the ring and stumbled over the steel stairs and lost consciousness. The Champion was distracted and Bob managed was able to get the upperhand, he mistreat his arm very badly, and eventually put the Cross Face chicken wing on him. Bulldogs kept sleeping at the ring. Owen then got sympathy for Bret and took a face-turn to convince his and Bret's parents, who were also sitting at ring side to throw for the Bulldog the towel, since Owen said he couldn't stand the sight of his lovely Brother Bret in pain.It took several minutes before his Mother threw the towel. After the match Owen took an instant heel turn, by celebrating the new Champion Bob Backlund and laughed at Bret.

Bret Hart vs Austin at WrestleMania XIII, Austin even lost consciousness in the sharpshooter, since Austin was way to proud to say I quit.
Right in ya face! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Apr 2011, 07:17 PM   #8 (permalink)
Young Noob

Regret_Your_Murder is on a distinguished road

For about 7 minutes. It was an a$$ hole cop that was 5 times the size strength of me. And he did it just because i didn't hear his stupid siren. And so the other cops could get in their digs once they got there.
Regret_Your_Murder is offline   Reply With Quote