ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Agree or Disagree:The Undertaker kick started Edge's career?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Apr 2011, 12:48 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Thank You Edge is on a distinguished road
Default Agree or Disagree:The Undertaker kick started Edge's career?

When Edge first debuted he was some creepy guy who just entered through thr crowd,wrestled,won then left through the crowd and no one cared about him the rest of the night(i know i was a fan since 1997)but it wasn't until he joined Taker's Ministry that people started to care.Same goes for Christian,Big Daddy V and JBL.

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images...jpg?1287120089
Thank You Edge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Apr 2011, 12:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

The Amazing Adam is on a distinguished road

I agree, just watched a WWF No Mercy 1999 tape with The Brood vs. The Ministry lol!
The Amazing Adam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Apr 2011, 12:57 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

C????ýr? ?f T?? ????? ?R???r?? is on a distinguished road

Disagree. The individual that kick started Edge's career in my opinion would be Kurt Angle. After breaking up his Tag Team with Christian, Edge had trouble getting over as a face. But after his feud with Angle, it changed. There feud is what put Edge over greatly as a babyface and really began to rocket launch his career on Smackdown as a singles competitor. The feud had a series of great promos, matches, and segments. There matches at Judgement Day and Backlash were incredible. It showed Edge can hold his own against a former world champ who was on top of his game. The quality and especially the crowd reaction proved that Edge belonged in main events. This feud elevated him from undercarder to upper midcarder and if it wasn't for his injury, he would have main evented PPVs in 2003. I'm pretty sure about that. .The also feud had memorable moments such as the birth of the You Suck chants.
C????ýr? ?f T?? ????? ?R???r?? is offline   Reply With Quote