ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Wrestling fans,Why are people like me and Chris Jericho not existed today?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Apr 2011, 12:02 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Sports United is on a distinguished road
Default Wrestling fans,Why are people like me and Chris Jericho not existed today?

There are a select few people in the universe as talented as me and Chris Jericho. We each are individually the best in the world in our respective crafts. We are both honest men in an environment engulfed with parasitical mesomorphs like you wrestling fans. You all should be lucky to witness my patriotical greatness. Do you understand what I am saying to you pathetic wrestling fans?

Listen up first answerer, i have contributed more to this disgusting section than you

search sports united in the answer box to see my greateness you inordinate pellicafe.

2nd answerer,I am more smarterer than you and intellectual. This is my section and I expect you to abide by my rules simply because I am talented and better than you wrestling fans.
Sports United is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Apr 2011, 12:08 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

TexasRkowned is on a distinguished road

Ummmm.......I got a question, instead of wasting your time in the W.S., why not waste your time in the B-Ball Section, NBA Playoffs is hours away from here, and plus, it the weekends, and trust me, you don't want to mess with anyone in the W.S. during the weekends.
TexasRkowned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Apr 2011, 12:12 PM   #3 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

The Lord of Darkness is on a distinguished road

We're pathetic?

You can't even use the term non existent correctly.

Edit: You know if you're honestly believe smarterer is a word than you're technically illiterate?
The Lord of Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Apr 2011, 12:17 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

ViVi is on a distinguished road

It should not matter whether you are well-known or not, for as long as you love what you do, that's all that matters. Thats the difference between you and Chris Jericho
ViVi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Apr 2011, 12:22 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Don Draper is on a distinguished road

And this kids is the reason why birth control was made.
Don Draper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Apr 2011, 12:27 PM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

?Hell?Raiser? is on a distinguished road

And what is your craft?Sucking your own knob?

By the way,chump..You're not the first troll to pull that crap.But they were a little more believable and actually not boring like you.

By the way,you dickwad nincompoop,Patriotical is not an actual word.You can also add pellicafe to theI just pulled this out of my ass to sound smart but i don't know what the Fuck it means list.

That's why you fail as a troll.

Hell,you just raped the English grammar just with the title of your question.Try again Kid.
?Hell?Raiser? is offline   Reply With Quote