ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Will Trent Bareta do anything in WWE?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Apr 2011, 02:42 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Star Ship Pain-Jomo is Awesome is on a distinguished road
Default Will Trent Bareta do anything in WWE?

I like his style but since his tag team partner was released he has went down hill.

BQ:Should I try to start another E-fed? What should I call it? How many and what championships?Created Wrestlers or WWE Superstars?
Star Ship Pain-Jomo is Awesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Apr 2011, 02:48 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

?The Botox Angel? is on a distinguished road

He'll Be Released In Their Spring Cleaning.

BQ: Um, What?
?The Botox Angel? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Apr 2011, 02:55 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

MI-SA-WA is on a distinguished road

I dont think we can expect much from him.. He is a jobber and I dont see anything changing for him.. But WWE can change their mind and push him.. So no..

BQ: Dont care..
MI-SA-WA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Apr 2011, 03:03 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Ted The GIFT Andru is on a distinguished road

Maybe, I see Trent Barretta as Zack Ryder. this kid has potential. he has charisma. he has decent ring skillz. But considering he's only 21 i feel he should go back to FCW and develop his character more. He is already good but practice never hurts anyone!

I feel he should start making Youtube videos like Ryder and get noticed. every (well almsot every) IWC member wants Ryder as world champion not because of his ring skills but charisma and mic skillz. Trent Barretta has charisma and decent mic skillz but he needs to improve. he needs to start showing of his character more. if he does then the IWC will be complaining about Trent and why he isn't in the main event and how he deserves it. WWE isn't about wrestling, it's about promos and skits. Everybody will become a Trent mark and will complain why he isn't in the main event. This kid will get noticed if he goes and improves his character more.

Like i said, this kid reminds me of Ryder. Ryder is not going to get released because every fan loves him! his unique personality and charisma and promos got the WWE Universe's attention. Trent can do the same if he goes back to FCW. Once he does improve and come back he'll be set it'll be up to the WWE when the push him.
Ted The GIFT Andru is offline   Reply With Quote