ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

What are some changes TNA Wrestling can make to improve the wrestling promotion let me know some

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Apr 2011, 02:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

The Great One® is on a distinguished road
Default What are some changes TNA Wrestling can make to improve the wrestling promotion let me know some

changes? BQ'S? WQ What are some changes that TNA Wrestling can make to improve the

wrestling promotion let me know some changes you would like to see made

in TNA Wrestling it can be anything from a talent acquisitions, management,

wrestling ring, X-Division (Cruiserweight Division) any changes at all in TNA?

BQ: Would you fire both Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff and hire Paul Heyman?

BQ2 Anyone else happy about the new WARRIOR movie being released

later this Fall being released September 9, 2011 the movie is about a mixed

martial arts tournament being held in Las Vegas similar to the UFC and that

is to determine who the best fighter in the world is the actors in the movie are

Tom Hardy, Joe Edgerton, Nick Nolte and Kurt Angle from TNA Wrestling. If

you haven't seen the movie trailer check it out this is going to be great action

must see movie in the Fall season I can not wait to go and see this movie.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1291584/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLmAUdP5bP4
The Great One® is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Apr 2011, 02:22 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Chicago Made ? is on a distinguished road

1. Fire Hulk, and Bitchoff. 2. End this Immortal crap. We want to see wrestlers wrestle, not see a gay group perform the same sh*t every week.
Chicago Made ? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Apr 2011, 02:28 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

TexasRkowned is on a distinguished road

TNA need to Fire Hulk Hogan, Vince Russo, The Hardyz Boys, and the Whole Creative and Booking Team.

TNA need to set up it own Territorial company, so it can have some guys that is very young, but can wrestle, and be ready.

TNA need to get out of the Impact! Arena, and start moving to bigger arenas in terms of Financial, and it need to expand their markets, and make it to where alot of people in the U.S. heard of the name T.N.A.

Speaking of markets, TNA need to develop some presencse in the Foreign Countries like Japan, Mexico, and Europeans Countries.

Last but not least, push the right superstars and give titles to the guys that is not a former WWE Superstar
TexasRkowned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Apr 2011, 02:38 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

terry v is on a distinguished road

Back to the six sided ring to be differnt from TNA.Hogan and Bischoff have to be let go as well if they have to wait until their contracts are up so be it.Vince Russo was doing a horrible job at writeing before them to came and he can hit the bricks as well.I don't know if Heyman or Cornette is the answer but I believe both would have a differnt show from WWE.Ric Flair?Gee the guy is in his 60s when is enough enough?Sting needs to wrap it up as well and not to bring back Mick Foley.

Younger wrestlers moveing in is what is needed.It is obvious the bring in the big name old wrestlers isn't the answer

I want to check out that movie as well
terry v is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Apr 2011, 02:42 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Dana:More Than a Woman is on a distinguished road

first things first. tna has so much going on at one time. im not going into the wwe and tna debate but lets be honest when it comes to storylines the wwe knows how to keep up with the storylines without having the fans all bored and confused. they make up for it with the matches though but storylines are what really keep things going and what keeps things fresh and tna just doesnt cut it. especially with the bad acting and the lame promos. they also need to maybe get rid of 1 or maybe 2 titles. i think its just a little too much. tna has a lot of wrestlers on the roster but only a few of them have but so much charisma and knows how to work the crowd. them hiring a superstar every minute just because they are great wrestlers doesnt mean anything. if your gonna have talent but them to work and make them useful. we complain about the wwe messing up and screwing things up but tna goes down that road also.

bq:get rid of hogan. keep bishoff and dont hire paul heyman. he's so annyoing to me. bishoff is more of the badass.
Dana:More Than a Woman is offline   Reply With Quote