ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

So, would you mind if Triple H and Orton feud one last time in 2011?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Apr 2011, 10:43 AM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

TexasRkowned is on a distinguished road
Default So, would you mind if Triple H and Orton feud one last time in 2011?

Before I get alot of complaints, here is the reason why I want to see this feud one last time. The last time they feud was back in 2009, and alot has change between these two. Orton have arguably his hottest year in 2010, and turn Face/Tweener and is almost the Face of the Company right next to Cena, and Triple H is coming off one of his best match in Wrestlemania 27 with The Undertaker. But to me, I wonder how Triple H would react to how Orton evolved. Who was the guy that made Orton to where he is at? Triple H

So would you mind it if HHH and Orton feud one last time, and if you do mind it, how would you change Orton/HHH, to make it more interesting?

P.S., I finally reach Level 5. But first, I would like to thank each of you in the Wrestling Section, yes even the trolls. It been a wild ride W.S., and hopefully, it will continue
TexasRkowned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Apr 2011, 10:47 AM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

maria3 is on a distinguished road

No I do not want to see them feud its like been their done that why go back if he would feud with anyone I'd love to see him feud with sheamus they need to settle things once and for all sheamus getting pedigreed into the table was not ending it
maria3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Apr 2011, 10:52 AM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

Live Events is on a distinguished road

I would like to see it. Triple h should be the heel this time while Randy is full babyface. That makes up for a tremendous rivalry with a boost of ratings as well seeing how these two men have not had a match since like 2007. 2008.
Live Events is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Apr 2011, 10:57 AM   #4 (permalink)
s l
Jobber

s l is on a distinguished road

No, I definitely would not mind if the WWE has Randy Orton and HHH feud again because it would be a great feud and a great match.
s l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Apr 2011, 11:03 AM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Red Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster ever

Yes, I would. Neither one of them need to feud with eachother for a very long time. Their feuds have been extremely stale over the past few years.
Red Sexy Cerebral Phenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Apr 2011, 11:07 AM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

jackiesinclair@ymail.com is on a distinguished road

Actually I want to see it one more time and actually the last time they feuded was in 08' when HHH broke Orton's collarbone at Backlash. So far it's been a helluva feud and I want to see it renewed.
jackiesinclair@ymail.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Apr 2011, 11:12 AM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

R@ted R Super ?. is on a distinguished road

They shouldnt feud one last time and heres why.

Triple H's career is coming to an end soon and he has buried the hatchet with Randy Orton already. Now here the thing, your forgetting these two have had a long hatred for each other since 2004 when Triple H ruined Randy's title celebration. Now then, these two have feuded before in 2008 since they fough in a few PPV's together.

Orton hottest year in 2010? By winning 1 WWE title, having countless DQ wins for title matches, and losing the MITB ladder match? His hottest year was 2007 when he kept that title for a good 8 months proving hes a good WWE champion and good material for another shot.

Now Triple H vs Orton, we've seen it before and im not impresed by most of the results. Triple H has won most of the matches they fought in whether its a street fight, hell in a cell, and even a no holds barred. Triple H feuding with orton will be about the same topic and it will lickely be boring. ORton hates Triple H for ruining his career in 2004, theres no doubt Orton will still hold a grudge by why have another feud? This will most likely turn on of the two heel, and if Orton turns heel again, expect him not to be the Face of the WWE, and if Triple H turns heel, expect him not to retire on a good note.

Triple H reacting to how Orton evolved? He hasnt evolved, its the same moves since Wrestlemania 25 and Triple H out wrestled that kid more than vice-versa. If I really were to change the landscape of the feud, I honestly wouldnt know what to do or where to start, but it will involve Triple H making a heel turn, only for making him become face when the feud is over.

P.S. Congratz on the lvl 5, this just means I need to omprove my points so you dont catch up.
R@ted R Super ?. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Apr 2011, 11:18 AM   #8 (permalink)
Jobber

mvsVIPER is on a distinguished road

That would be awesome, and if HHH was the heel and Orton was the face then it would be pretty interesting
mvsVIPER is offline   Reply With Quote