ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Don't you think the Internet ruin Pro Wrestling in a way?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Apr 2011, 10:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

TexasRkowned is on a distinguished road
Default Don't you think the Internet ruin Pro Wrestling in a way?

I mean sure, The internet let us connect to people opinions like we are right now, but what I meant is that because of the internet, we just don't have the surprises and shocking moments we have because of the internet.

Also, express your opinion to the internet to Pro Wrestling, and tell me why it is positive or negative for the Pro Wrestling Business.

BQ - If Stone Cold have another rivalry in the WWE, who would you want to see him feud against him?
TexasRkowned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Apr 2011, 10:28 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

E to the C is on a distinguished road

Nope. I don't read spoilers..

I find it interesting how they put all the big superstars on Twitter
E to the C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Apr 2011, 10:32 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Pook S? Jays 4-2 ? is on a distinguished road

Of course it's ruined Pro Wrestling in some aspects because now people always complain how it's predictable, but if they didn't go on the internet looking for spoilers they wouldn't be complaining now would they? They'd be enjoying themselves some wrestling that they don't know what might happen.

The internet has helped pro wrestling cause now more people know more about pro wrestling than they did 10 years ago, we probably have access to alot of pro wrestling information than people who don't have internet because they don't know what's happening behind the scenes.

BQ: I'd like him to feud CM Punk, I feel these two can put up a hell of a rivalry and I feel this feud has potential to become one of the best considering the short history they have.

Sure it isn't like Rock and John Cena but it's close because CM Punk is one of the top heels today and Stone Cold was the other face of the Attitude Era, so this match CAN happen but will it happen? I don't think so.
Pook S? Jays 4-2 ? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Apr 2011, 10:37 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

The Unquestioned is on a distinguished road

In some ways, because not all, not even most WWE fans use internet or probably don't even have internet and then some people don't read spoilers at all.

BQ: Miz
The Unquestioned is offline   Reply With Quote