ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

what did u think of tna impact lastnight?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Apr 2011, 04:02 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

vengchi is on a distinguished road
Default what did u think of tna impact lastnight?

what did u think of tna impact lastnight?
vengchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Apr 2011, 04:07 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

John Morrisson is on a distinguished road

that it was horrible because tna sux eggs
John Morrisson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Apr 2011, 04:13 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Midnight Prodigy is on a distinguished road

So, the TNA Champion was pinned in under four minutes? I can?t repeat this enough. While I understand the screwjob storyline being told and like Anderson's continued loose cannon traits, it makes the champion look incredibly weak losing so quickly. While I understand TNA wanting to keep fans guessing when it comes to the outcome of the title match at Lockdown, I think having Sting get beat so quickly wasn?t smart.

The rest of the show had its ups and downs. The only clean finish of the night was Joe?s squash and the total amount of wrestling on the show was 16 minutes by my count, a reduction by at least one-third from last week?s solid offering. However, I like that TNA made a big deal out of Daniels?s return and I think there?s real potential for Ray and Daniels to have a solid feud after Lethal Lockdown. I also like the Main Event dynamic going on, meaning that Lockdown?s two highest profile matches should have well-developed stories.

In the end, when the Champion is pinned in under four minutes, the longest match barely hits the five-minute mark, two of the best tag teams in the company (Motor City Machine Guns Generation Me) are written off as groups for differing reasons, and Jeff Jarrett climbs a steel cage like a billy goat, rendering all future cage matches much more difficult to believe (great idea with an all steel-cage PPV coming up), then it simply wasn?t a good night. Some stuff worked, but nowhere near as well as last week?s show in my book.

Show Grade: C-
Midnight Prodigy is offline   Reply With Quote