ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

TNA LockDown Will Be The Biggest PPV In TNA History?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Apr 2011, 12:15 PM   #1 (permalink)
Young Noob

toto is on a distinguished road
Default TNA LockDown Will Be The Biggest PPV In TNA History?

Capacity 17,000

And Great Card

1 Sting (c) vs. Rob Van Dam vs. Mr. Anderson Three-way steel cage match for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship

2 Jeff Jarrett (with Karen Jarrett) vs. Kurt Angle Steel cage match

3 Madison Rayne (c) vs. Mickie James Title vs. Hair steel cage match for the TNA Women's Knockout Championship

4 Samoa Joe vs. D'Angelo Dinero Steel cage match

5 Immortal (Ric Flair, Abyss, Bully Ray and Matt Hardy) vs. Fortune (Kazarian, James Storm and Robert Roode and Christopher Daniels) Lethal Lockdown match

6 Matt Morgan vs. Hernandez Steel cage match

7 The British Invasion (Douglas Williams and Magnus) vs. Crimson and Scott Steiner vs. Eric Young and Orlando Jordan vs. Ink Inc. (Jesse Neal and Shannon Moore) Four way tornado tag team steel cage match

8 Alex Shelley vs. Amazing Red vs. Brian Kendrick vs. Chris Sabin vs. Jay Lethal vs. Jeremy Buck vs. Max Buck vs. Robbie E vs. Suicide

BQ : Do You Think Aj Styles Will Return In This PPV
toto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Apr 2011, 12:22 PM   #2 (permalink)
Young Noob

Air Jordan of Yahoo is on a distinguished road

Lmao at 17,000 when at wrestlemania there was 75,000
Air Jordan of Yahoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Apr 2011, 12:27 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

David Hadley is on a distinguished road

17000 capacity will only draw 170
David Hadley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Apr 2011, 12:33 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

BEARCLAW is on a distinguished road

You think they are putting enough people in a steel cage?
BEARCLAW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Apr 2011, 12:42 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

?????m? r???d « ph???m???? ?h?mp´?? is on a distinguished road

1. Sting (c) vs. Rob Van Dam vs. Mr. Anderson Three-way steel cage match for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship ---- 6.5/10, I mean man I am already bored of getting Mr Anderson and RVD title shots, it becomes annoying, but we will see some great moments of the match but Still will World Heavy Weight Champion

2. Jeff Jarrett (with Karen Jarrett) vs. Kurt Angle Steel cage match ----- 6/10, still the feud is boring therefore its not as match exciting and as much entertaining, but I am sure TNA , can put a better match than they did in Wrestlemania 27 with Edge vs Del Rio :P

3. Madison Rayne (c) vs. Mickie James Title vs. Hair steel cage match for the TNA Women's Knockout Championship ---- 8/10, yeah thats would definitely be heck of a match for knockouts fans, so I am going to say Mickie James will win for sure!

4. Samoa Joe vs Pope---- 5/10, well I don't really like this feud, its really old and just this storyline doesnt seem as much entertaining, but hope Samoa Joe will win!!!!!!!

5. Immortal (Ric Flair, Abyss, Bully Ray and Matt Hardy) vs. Fortune (Kazarian, James Storm and Robert Roode and Christopher Daniels) Lethal Lockdown match ---- 9/10 thats would definitely be heck of a match, much better than they did Corre vs Big Show at wrestlemania :P Here how I would organize them, Ric Flair vs James Storm, Kazarian vs Abyss, Bully Ray vs Cristopher Daniels, Robert Roodle vs Matt Hardy) and the winner is Fortune!!

6. Matt Morgan vs Hernandez--- 7/10, it will be a good match to see, the wrestlers are pretty much equal but I don't think Hernandez has any chance vs Matt Morgan, so winner matt Morgan

7. he British Invasion (Douglas Williams and Magnus) vs. Crimson and Scott Steiner vs. Eric Young and Orlando Jordan vs. Ink Inc. (Jesse Neal and Shannon Moore)----- 8.5---- hmm that would be a good match to see for sure, but I really think Crimson and Scott Steiner are going to take this match over, they are both great wrestlers, both part of mafia and both are great!

8. Alex Shelley vs. Amazing Red vs. Brian Kendrick vs. Chris Sabin vs. Jay Lethal vs. Jeremy Buck vs. Max Buck vs. Robbie E vs. Suicide---- 9/10, hmmm there are a lot of good young talents there but MCMG and Generation Me aren't gonna win , and not Bryan Kendrick for sure, so it leaves us with Amazing Red vs Jay Lethal vs Robie E vs Suicide, so doesn't matter how stupid it is TNA will have Robie E win the match to give him a push:P

I REALLY think old Feuds should end they just become kinda of boring :P

BQ Heck YEAH!! For sure, I think when Fortune will be losing and Bully Ray would about to injure Daniels really badly, I think AJ Styles will surely get into that cage and get revenge on Bully Ray and other members of Immortal
?????m? r???d « ph???m???? ?h?mp´?? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Apr 2011, 12:47 PM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

Peter D - presenting East Asia is on a distinguished road

lol what a way to start hyping a ppv by giving us the attendance haha, but yh this ppv looks good, hopefully it is though

bq: i hope so but heard his on a break
Peter D - presenting East Asia is offline   Reply With Quote