ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Why people want to see Triple H ends up Undertaker's Wrestlemania streak?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Apr 2011, 06:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

Jeff is on a distinguished road
Default Why people want to see Triple H ends up Undertaker's Wrestlemania streak?

I am a big fan o the Undertaker since the beginning, sure he isn't as young as he used to be, and as fast and all, but Triple H isn't young either.

Undertaker is a legend, and i don't wanna see him lose in Wrestlemania, if he does, I'll be very disappointed and never watch wrestling again, i hope Vince wont let his son in law win.
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Apr 2011, 06:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Rated R Champion is on a distinguished road

I dont think anybody wants to see the Undertaker's streak broken .
Rated R Champion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Apr 2011, 06:58 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

JacobH is on a distinguished road

I have no Idea. But I doubt that it will end. There is no way WWE would let taker Lose his streak.
JacobH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Apr 2011, 07:02 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

jmanwwe is on a distinguished road

because it would be new and unexpected
jmanwwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Apr 2011, 07:07 PM   #5 (permalink)
Young Noob

Froggy McFrogfeet is on a distinguished road

Because people are sick of the same guy winning every year
Froggy McFrogfeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Apr 2011, 07:12 PM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Dan M is on a distinguished road

Would you really not watch it again? I think he will end it. There is only so long he will go on for and soon someone else will take that long streak mantle and probably fall one short. Lol
Dan M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Apr 2011, 07:17 PM   #7 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

adam is on a distinguished road

Well I don't want the streak to end either but if it does your seriously not going to watch wrestling ever again? Then you must not be a true fan.
adam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Apr 2011, 07:22 PM   #8 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Blast BARCA!!! is on a distinguished road

I really want HHH to win, im sick of the Undertaker's crap. I want Michaels to interfere.
Blast BARCA!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Apr 2011, 07:27 PM   #9 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Jmz0 is on a distinguished road

I'm not sure anybody wants Undertaker to loose, more of, they want the shock value. This is how I see the ending:

As you know Barrett, Slater and Gabriel buried Undertaker alive at Survivor Series as members of the old Nexus. At that time Barrett kept talking about a 'Bigger Picture'. There is currently no leader of Corre because it's Triple H What if that bigger picture is to cost The Undertaker his streak at WrestleMania and turn Triple H heel?

Their match is a no holds barred match. I believe HBK will appear and get inadvertently hit by Triple H (as Undertaker ducks for example). When HBK comes round he delivers sweet chin music to Undertaker and then HHH (getting his revenge for the accident) and leaves. Both Undertaker and Triple H are laying down when Undertaker sits up. He goes for the tombstone BUT Barrett runs into the ring, he gets chokslammed. Gabriel and Slater run into the ring and knock down Undertaker, BUT Undertaker fights back, throws Slater over the top rope and delivers a tombstone to Gabriel. Undertaker turns around and gets a low blow from HHH. Triple H goes for the Pedigree but Undertaker counters into a back drop. Undertaker signals for the tombstone once more but Ezekiel closelines Undertaker and all the members (apart from Gabriel, who got tombstoned) get back into the ring and beat down The Deadman. HBK runs into the ring and knocks down each member. HBK turns around and gets hit by a sledgehammer in the back (PG folks ) Triple H uses the same weapon to hit Undertaker multiple times in the back and chest. Triple H picks Taker up and hits the pedigree. 1 ... 2 ... 3 and Undertaker is 18 - 1

Ultimate Heel Turn = Most shocking end to a WrestleMania since Austin, McMahon
Jmz0 is offline   Reply With Quote