ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

If You Were a Wrestler, Would You Want To be the Face of the Wrestling Company Your In?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Apr 2011, 10:37 AM   #1 (permalink)
rko
Jobber

rko is on a distinguished road
Default If You Were a Wrestler, Would You Want To be the Face of the Wrestling Company Your In?

If You Were a Wrestler, Would You Want To be the Face of the Wrestling Company Your In?
rko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Apr 2011, 10:42 AM   #2 (permalink)
Dao
Fresh Noob

Dao is on a distinguished road

I personally wouldnt care as long i become a top dog and i can build a fan base im good and plus the company always choses if your heel or face not mostly up to you but you can always try to negotiate something.
Dao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Apr 2011, 10:50 AM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Christian Gibbons is on a distinguished road

I think I would want to, but I'm not really sure I could. Consider the travel time and physical trauma that wrestlers are required to go through, and then think about how being the most highly demanded, highly paid main eventer in a company. I don't know about anyone else, but I'm domesticated. I love wrestling, but that kind of life would wear on me to the point of no return. It's like with celebrities- you might be a awesome Clint Eastwood at first, but you'll probably end up like the next Charlie Sheen eventually.
Christian Gibbons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Apr 2011, 10:58 AM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

The Joker - Party Man is on a distinguished road

Yeah, but I would only want to be the face for a year or two since I don't want to get to the overrated stage of my career.
The Joker - Party Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Apr 2011, 11:06 AM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Demon is on a distinguished road

yes but i would settle for Mid card status but Jobber HELL NO
Demon is offline   Reply With Quote