ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

If You Were a Wrestler, Would You Rather Start Your Wrestling Career As a Singles or Tag Team

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Apr 2011, 11:23 AM   #1 (permalink)
rko
Jobber

rko is on a distinguished road
Default If You Were a Wrestler, Would You Rather Start Your Wrestling Career As a Singles or Tag Team

Wrestler?
rko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Apr 2011, 11:27 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

GreatOne. is on a distinguished road

id like to start exactly like randy did, the youngest achieves a great milestone (winnin whc) but b4 they could kick me out id leave and become a face since evolution was all heel
GreatOne. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Apr 2011, 11:34 AM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

mvsVIPER is on a distinguished road

Tag Team
mvsVIPER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Apr 2011, 11:37 AM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Lil E(lets get it) is on a distinguished road

Tag Team i mean look at the tag teams that were succesfully great as singles like christian edge jeff matt shawn michaels the list goes on and on.
Lil E(lets get it) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Apr 2011, 11:42 AM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Christian Gibbons is on a distinguished road

I would defenitely start out as a tag wrestler. The idea of tag wrestling is to build up skills and noteriety until you're ready to set out on your own. HBK, Jeff Hardy, and Edge all achieved greatness with and after tag wrestling. And I totally dig the idea of becoming tag champs with my brother!
Christian Gibbons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Apr 2011, 11:50 AM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

ksnake10 is on a distinguished road

If I were a wrestler I would rather start as a singles competitor, preferably one who did not have to talk or give interviews. I think the best gimmicks in wrestling belong to the performers whose faces are behind a mask, and who never talk, like Kane from 1997 to 1999. Kane became much lamer after he took off his mask and started speaking.

The more a wrestler speaks, the more mortal and vulnerable he sounds. I liked the Undertaker much better when his interviews were dark, cryptic, and brief. It made him seem more believable as someone who was supernatural. Once the Undertaker and Kane became vocal, they lost their 'aura of invincibility'. Someone please bring back the dark, powerful, silent wrestler gimmicks! They are a novelty that needs some representation in today's wrestling shows!
ksnake10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Apr 2011, 12:06 PM   #7 (permalink)
Young Noob

The Demented Phenom? is on a distinguished road

I wouldn't mind having a career like edge were he got popular teaming up with Christian and being one of the best tag teams. Then I don't mind breaking up with my tag team partner then about a few years later reunite. It seems like alot of people like watching old teams reunite and i'm one of them people.
The Demented Phenom? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Apr 2011, 12:13 PM   #8 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Demon is on a distinguished road

Singles it might seem selfish of me but idc I don't want to share the spotlight with someone else
Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Apr 2011, 12:22 PM   #9 (permalink)
Young Noob

N. W. is on a distinguished road

Tag team
N. W. is offline   Reply With Quote