ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Why is every question in the sports wrestling section about fake wrestling?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Apr 2011, 03:00 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Steve Kasmatsen is on a distinguished road
Default Why is every question in the sports wrestling section about fake wrestling?

It's in the SPORTS section. Not entertainment, what the heck? I pressed it hoping to find something about i don't know... actual wrestling? Not some shitty soap opera on a mat...
Steve Kasmatsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Apr 2011, 03:02 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Yabestis is on a distinguished road

Wow thanks for your input...
Yabestis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Apr 2011, 03:13 AM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Stephen Colbert is on a distinguished road

Other than the fact that you look like a Fag,you should know you role and put it back in your mouth.Or else he'll slap you around like a little whore and break up with you again.
Stephen Colbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Apr 2011, 03:17 AM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

Matt the Troll Hunting Arsonist is on a distinguished road

Steve, is it? Let me put it to you this way, watching Bugs Bunny beat the sh*t outta Elmer Fudd will never get old. WWE is just a live version of that, except John Cena doesn't have rabbit ears and Randy Orton isn't packing a 12 guage.

I can understand if Looney Toons were before your time (Thank you FCC @ssholes), so I decided to help you with your ITS (Internet Troll Syndrome), and I went out and found this educational game just for you.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/540127

You may ask yourself what this has to do with trolling, but I can sense your youth, so think baby steps here. If you can master this, then the sky's the limit.

Now this is the part where I insult a troll and set something ablaze. So hopefully you found a new way to spend your internet time. Happy bowel movements!

*starts fire*
Matt the Troll Hunting Arsonist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Apr 2011, 03:22 AM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

LAL_NYG is on a distinguished road

ur girlfriend gives some mmmeeeaaan head! but she gave me an STD and now no girl will ever love me
LAL_NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Apr 2011, 03:30 AM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Tha Latin Warrior is on a distinguished road

Honestly probably cuz not that many people follow actual wrestling you figure actual wrestling on a national level is collegiate wrestling and even then its probably only pertaining to certain people because they follow their kids or alma matter so that may be a reason. People dont follow Olympic wrestling cuz during the olympics it doesnt really get shown and sadly not many people from america win at that level before Henry Cejudo won last summer olympics i think Rulon Gardner was the last one and that was back in 2000 so that maybe another reason.

I mean unless you watch sportscenter you probably dont know who Anthony Robles is and thats a shame especially when you know his story.

And yes to take it even further the fake wrestling while probably is best known for its entertainment value also has some serious athletic ability involved in it so its not that Wrestling (i.e. WWE/TNA) cant be put in this section for it does have athleticism in in so there you go
Tha Latin Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Apr 2011, 03:32 AM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Jebus is on a distinguished road

Why is every emo gay and cut themselves?
Jebus is offline   Reply With Quote