ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

PLEASE RATE: Monday Night Raw Episode #3?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31 Mar 2011, 08:27 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

MikeY!DT is on a distinguished road
Default PLEASE RATE: Monday Night Raw Episode #3?

*****PLEASE COMMENT, RATE MATCHES, AND RATE OVERALL*****

January 16, 2011

Segment #1: Alberto Del Rio is out in the ring to start the show. There is a red velvet box with a smaller rectangular box on top with a covering. ?As you all can tell I am changing the WWE title. As the Era of Excellence continues I have decided to give myself a new belt that I deserve.? He takes off the covering, and the new WWE title looks like the Eagle Variation. ?This title represents me because I fly higher than everyone else but you already knew that.? Del Rio winks at the camera. Daniel Bryan's music hits, ?I am going to make this short and sweet. WWE offices made you a new belt and I hope you enjoy it because pretty soon that new shiny title belt will be around my waist.? Bryan makes the title gesture around his waist, and Del Rio smiles as Bryan walks to the back

Singles Match:

Sheamus d. Evan Bourne via pinfall after the Brogue Kick

After the match Sheamus attacks Bourne some more, and tries for another Brogue Kick but Ted DiBiase hits the ring. DiBiase tackles Sheamus, and punches at him. Ted hits the Dream Street on Sheamus. DiBiase checks on Bourne, than holds the US title up.

Triple Threat Match:

CM Punk and Wade Barrett d. The Corre via pinfall after the GTS on Heath Slater

NOTE: During the match The Usos music hits, but they don't come out. This distractions costs The Corre.

After the match The Corre are sad puppies.

Single Match:

Mike Knox d. Primo Colon via pinfall after the Knox Out

After the match Knox calls for a mic, ?I am a monster. You boo me because I am better than you., but the jokes on you. Jealousy makes you fat and ugly, looks like it's too late,? He chuckles, ?Eric Bischoff personally called me up to be his body guard so he hired me back. Now, look at me I'm better than ever.? He laughs, drops the mic, and leaves.

Segment #2: Eric Bischoff is in his office. ?I would like to address John Cena. Last week, I made a mistake by making the match No Holds Barred. It was not intentional. I did not want you to lose I just wanted to help you. In fact, tonight I am willing to be the bigger man. If you can beat Alberto Del Rio one on one than I will add you to the Royal Rumble WWE title match.?

Singles Match:

Alberto Del Rio d. John Cena via pinfall after multiple chair shots by Del Rio and Mike Knox's Knox Out.

NOTE: During the match Eric Bischoff walked to the ring with his NEW body guard, Mike Knox, and made the match No Holds Barred once again.

After the match Eric Bischoff grabs a mic, ?You're right John, I do hate you. I hate the lies you feed to the WWE universe, I hate your wanna be gangster persona, I hate what you stand for, and I hate that you have gotten so much shots at the WWE title. Now I am hear to make damn sure that you will not get another shot at the WWE title. Lock it in Del Rio!? Del Rio goes to lock in the Cross Arm Breaker, but Daniel Bryan runs to the ring. Knox connects with a big boot as soon as Daniel makes it to the ring. Del Rio, Knox, and Bischoff stomp on Bryan. ?I was just testing you tonight John, but I am a fair man. And at the Royal Rumble I will give you a match against Mike Knox, if you win I will grant you match against me. Beat the hell out of both of them, now!? The Usos hits tandem samoan drops Cena and Bryan. Mike Knox goes for the Knox Out on Cena, but Big Show hits the ring. The Usos, Knox, and Bischoff scatter. Big Show calls for medical official. Bischoff and his team smiles while Cena and Bryan are checked on as we fade to black...
MikeY!DT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2011, 08:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

Tony(M-WWE owner)DX2 is on a distinguished road

Promo 1-9/10

Match 1-9/10

Post Match-9/10

Match 2-10/10

Post Match-9/10

Match 3-7.5/10

Post Match-9/10

Promo 2-10/10

Match 4-10/10

Post Match-10/10
Tony(M-WWE owner)DX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2011, 08:48 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Co1byS.TaZu22? is on a distinguished road

7/10
Co1byS.TaZu22? is offline   Reply With Quote